Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dwill and Jstew both top 10 RBs in the NFL?

54 posts in this topic

Posted

From a statistically point of view, NO.

From an individual aspect, YES.

If the stat you use is yards per game, then I agree with you.

If the stat you use is YPC, then I woudl say both are Top 10.

5+ YPC is damn good.

1 person likes this

Posted

If the stat you use is yards per game, then I agree with you.

If the stat you use is YPC, then I woudl say both are Top 10.

5+ YPC is damn good.

Im talking as a whole full package running back. Im not putting Dwill or Stewart in each categories and saying yeah hes good here and hes bad there. If Williams and Dwill wasnt splitting snaps with each other, they'd be up there with Forte, McCoy Foster, etc.

1 person likes this

Posted

Im talking as a whole full package running back. Im not putting Dwill or Stewart in each categories and saying yeah hes good here and hes bad there. If Williams and Dwill wasnt splitting snaps with each other, they're be up there with Forte, McCoy Foster, etc.

gotcha.....and I agree 100%.

Posted

D Will goes 2 yards then gets touched and falls down

huh? oh wait, u only been following the team for a year, you prolly don't know any better.

Posted

Do you watch Panthers games?

only for about a year i would assume.

Posted

huh? oh wait, u only been following the team for a year, you prolly don't know any better.

Yea, is that what you think?

Why do people get so bhurt over Williams?

Posted

Yea, is that what you think?

Why do people get so bhurt over Williams?

is that what you think? why do people post so much ignorance with so much certainty on message boards?

1 person likes this

Posted

Stewart is my favorite player on the team and I don't give a poo where he's ranked.

Grow up. Stop getting pissy with your brother over football bullshit. The only thing worth bragging about is wins.

Posted

i haven't had signatures on since 2008 for this very reason, can't find a post without sorting through a tangle of poorly-made panthers graphics with cheesy superimpositions and the misogynistic gifs of nude women that indicate the poster cant get any in real life

Cat-gif_o_129350.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought DeAngelo was pretty overrated last year. Him and Stew both got high YPCs but to me it was clear Stewart was helping the team 100x more. Seemed like DeAngelo killed so many drives last season with a ton of 0-2 yard runs. Not really all his fault and idk if there are even stats to back me up on that but I really think he was kind of a drivekiller. his ability to break out for big plays every once in a while inflated his YPC. I like Stewarts consistency more because it keeps drives alive

i'll dig them up later, but i believe i have the numbers to verify your post.

williams had what imo was a rather high percentage of nonproductive runs last season.

Posted

So, why is your bro a Bucs fan?

I really dont know. He started out as a Cowboys fan when he was a kid. Mostly because I was a Redskins fan, and they were rivals. When the Panthers came around I switched to them. A few years later, when they changed uniforms, he switched to the Bucs. Then the next year they realign the divisions, and we end up in the same division yet again. I just cant get away from playing his teams 2 times per year. lol I guess we were meant to be rivals.

Im talking as a whole full package running back. Im not putting Dwill or Stewart in each categories and saying yeah hes good here and hes bad there. If Williams and Dwill wasnt splitting snaps with each other, they'd be up there with Forte, McCoy Foster, etc.

This is what I was trying to say.

Stewart is my favorite player on the team and I don't give a poo where he's ranked.

Grow up. Stop getting pissy with your brother over football bullshit. The only thing worth bragging about is wins.

One of my favorite things is arguing about football with my bro. I dont get pissy, I just enjoy a good debate. Even with a Bucs fan who obviosly knows nothing about our team. lol

Posted

A few years later, when they changed uniforms, he switched to the Bucs.

No need to explain further. Anyone that changes teams because of their uniform cannot be taken seriously.

Although I have no doubt we have a few of those types on here based on the popularity of uniform threads.

1 person likes this