Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ditch Clausen, pick up Chris Redman

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I would still rather keep Armanti and have him as the emergency QB and release Clausen's worthless butt.

Armanti is not a QB downgrade to Jimmy.....we are majorly screwed if we ever need either of them on the field.

Posted

God, Jimmy Clausen is just so freaking bad. It's hard to believe he won games in college.

He had Michael Floyd and Golden Tate, played inferior competition, and was pampered by Charlie Weis. At that, he didn't even win that much.

Posted

Vince Young can't even stay on Buffalo's roster.. you all have to be kidding me.

Posted

Vince Young can't even stay on Buffalo's roster.. you all have to be kidding me.

Yeah! They'd rather have Tavaris Jackson....let me say it again..Tavaris Jackson!

Posted

I would still rather keep Armanti and have him as the emergency QB and release Clausen's worthless butt.

Armanti is not a QB downgrade to Jimmy.....we are majorly screwed if we ever need either of them on the field.

Exactly. Pickles may be one of the worst QBs I've ever seen play in the NFL. If we get down to the third string I'd just as soon have Williams or Edwards back there running the wild cat. It's better than watching Jimmy get sacked every other play.

Posted

the old ex-player help us game plan vs his old team theory

Posted

Do we REALLY care that much about our THIRD string QB?

Yes we do. Let's not forget 2010 season when all two QB's went down and we called in Brian St.Pierre from off his couch.

Posted

Yes we do. Let's not forget 2010 season when all two QB's went down and we called in Brian St.Pierre from off his couch.

And he was no worse than Jimmy. Hell I'd rather bring back Vinny T.

Posted

Please quit these stupid thread. Redman?

Posted

If Randy Fasani can get a leave of absence approved from Jiffy Lube, I say bring him in.

Posted

Please quit these stupid thread. Redman?

So is this a no? ;)

Posted

Do we REALLY care that much about our THIRD string QB?

No, people just have that much hate for Clausen.

That said, if we're down to our #3 QB, the season is over anyway. There are only so many T.J. Yates Magical Moments.

You also have to take into account that Armanti has been trying to be a WR for years now. He would fail at reverting back to a QB. And I'm pretty sure old Hurney wants to keep Armanti and Clausen through their contracts at least, just so his drafting doesn't look like pure fail.