Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ditch Clausen, pick up Chris Redman

48 posts in this topic

Posted

So is this a no? ;)

HELLLLL YEAH ITS A FUGGNNNN NO

Posted

Would rather keep two QB's only. I do wish we went after Josh Johnson this offseason though. And no, not because he's black, but because he's better than Jimmy and can run.

Posted

49ers will have to dump at least one QB who is much better than Mr Pickles.

Posted

I'd rather just go with two QB's at this point. Use the roster spot for someone that will actually dress.

1 person likes this

Posted

Personally, I wouldn't carry a #3 QB this year because there isn't one available that fits our needs. I believe that DA will retire in a year or two. We need a #3 QB that can replace him when he's ready to walk away.

Posted

If Randy Fasani can get a leave of absence approved from Jiffy Lube, I say bring him in.

Good point, however I don't think it was Fasani (coverted LB out of Stanford) it Jeff Lewis aka Jeff "Jiffy" Lewis.

Posted

He's better.

He knows the falcon's offense.

He got cut today.

If we got him and it helped us sweep the falcons, would it be well worth it?

Anyone who thinks the Panthers need another QB is a fool. "Fool" = someone who's thinking only goes as far as "we've always done that so let's do it."

The trend is moving towards only having two QBs on the roster. If they have any sense, they'll ditch Clausen and pick up a Corner that can actually play.

Posted

Why not cut Clausen and keep Armanti..

At lest Armanti can play other positions and has a better chance of sniffing the field then Clausen ever will

Posted

Do we even need 3QBs on the roster? If we cut Jimmy, I much rather see the roster spot go towards another position.

I agree. If both Cam and DA goes down, would grabbing a guy off the street really be worse than Jimmy? Let's keep someone who may actually contribute to the team.

Posted

so basically ur saying cheat. Yeah that wont come back to bite us at all.

Posted

Cut Clausen, get a QB for the PS.

This

Posted

Clausen is basically worthless so yea