Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watching out for gold-diggers

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Great read about some common sense.

[quote]
Panthers quarterback Cam Newton recently expressed similar concerns about superficial women and friends.
"It's a cliché for people to say you have to be on alert," Newton said. "But sometimes, that is the case. You may see a particular female who's attractive, but you already sense it. I pray for discretion every single night, that I can see through people, see what their greater good is. Sometimes that individual 'wows' you by the eye, but when it come to heart to heart, that person's not there for you."
[/quote]

[url="http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201208/nba-rookies-get-schooled-ways-women"]http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201208/nba-rookies-get-schooled-ways-women[/url]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

cool beans

Posted · Report post

Cam is a good looking dude how he didn't score a hot chick at Auburn is beyond me.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Women don't ever sleep with men just for money, and I think this post should be flagged for being so blatantly sexist.

I'm gonna go watch Basketball Wives.

Posted · Report post

kid's got a good head on his shoulders. his parents did well raising him. i wish more kids had homes and parents like that.
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

[attachment=4517:images-1.jpeg]

Posted · Report post

Cam is too good looking and gifted to stick with one chick. He's going to derek jeter route. He's gonna bang a different girl every night of his life for the next ten years... he's just trying to figure out how derek keeps them all quiet.

Posted · Report post

"I pray for discretion every single night, that I can see through people, see what their greater good is. Sometimes that individual 'wows' you by the eye, but when it come to heart to heart, that person's not there for you"

Cam's got some game..

Posted · Report post

Get all the hottest tail you can Cam, just make sure you are safe about it. You won't be a filthy rich good looking single man forever.

Insert NBC's "the more you know....

Posted · Report post

FA thread > Gold digger thread

Posted · Report post

This dude is perfect. Every time he talks I like him more.

When he finally does get married, look out... That broad will be a 11

Posted · Report post

This dude is perfect. Every time he talks I like him more.

When he finally does get married, look out... That broad will be a 11