Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Meow's Week-By-Week Photoshop Predictions (Week 1)

67 posts in this topic

Posted

I justed joined today. I think this is cool if the guy doesn't mind making them. I see some pretty cool things that can be done with some of the teams

Posted

For the Taints I picture a dead Saint with a pile of money beside him blowing away in the wind.

Posted

Holy poo week 1 is finally upon us. I've heard enough about the preseason all stars, let the real games begin!

As for the resident dickheads here, just laugh at their ignorance and move along.

Posted

someone take away TCF's computer

1 person likes this

Posted

Matelots!

Posted

U guys are lame. I have actively recruited many new members on twitter. I have nothing against new posters. I do think that the OP's weekly picture thread is lame.

If u want to try and try and twist my words to make me seem like such a horrible person, then go right ahead. If I thought that this forum was my life, and that no one likes me... I'd be gone. Just like KT and TRD. As it is, I'm not going anywhere. This forum is to waste time, and get info while sharing my opinion with others.

Posted

Moooooon riverrrrrrrr

1 person likes this

Posted

U guys are lame. I have actively recruited many new members on twitter. I have nothing against new posters. I do think that the OP's weekly picture thread is lame.

If u want to try and try and twist my words to make me seem like such a horrible person, then go right ahead. If I thought that this forum was my life, and that no one likes me... I'd be gone. Just like KT and TRD. As it is, I'm not going anywhere. This forum is to waste time, and get info while sharing my opinion with others.

Ummmmm grats??....

Posted

Moooooon riverrrrrrrr

i don't know why that's funny but it made me laugh.

Posted

Keep this going

Posted

If you think it's lame why take the time to post about it? Move on to a thread you do care about and don't bring that negative crap here!

If this forum only had threads you "approved", it would be a ghost town. I don't care if you're here or not. Just stop all this bringing everyone down BS you have been doing a lot lately. Just enjoy what you find enjoyable and the things you don't like, leave alone. I will be doing this every week whether you like it or not.

1 person likes this

Posted

Keep this going

And to everyone who is enjoying this idea.... I'll be here. Through sh*t storm after sh*t storm of negative posts. I thank everyone for their support! Go Black & Blue!