Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeowMeowMeooow

Meow's Week-By-Week Photoshop Predictions (Week 1)

67 posts in this topic

You're all lemmings anyway.

And I endorse someone using their artistic abilities in their fanhood.

hippie.

So because I don't come on here during games (I enjoy drinking with my friends and watching football) and I am new and didn't know about this site till August of last year. I can't post because I'm a Cam rider? And I'm a "newb"? Sorry I enjoy life.

cool besides the fact that two of the pirates are still alive in the picture

That's why the Panther is still there.... To finish the job in the second half.

So because I don't come on here during games (I enjoy drinking with my friends and watching football) and I am new and didn't know about this site till August of last year. I can't post because I'm a Cam rider? And I'm a "newb"? Sorry I enjoy life.

don't take the thoughts of one huddler as thoughts of the whole.

I take this place way too seriously? Lol what a joke that is. I simply stated my opinion... Like every single other person that visits this site does. I also never once tried to pull any seniority crap either.

Sounds like u guys take it too seriously not me.

I take this place way too seriously? Lol what a joke that is. I simply stated my opinion... Like every single other person that visits this site does. I also never once tried to pull any seniority crap either.

Sounds like u guys take it too seriously not me.

hmmmm.....

I for one, will not be looking forward to this every week. I think it's dumb and kinda' gay to be honest. Plus you're wrong. We'll win 52-0.

I'm really not liking the fact that Newbies are coming up in here and acting like they run this piece... They don't!

I look at post counts... I don't stalk user profiles.... His post count lacks seniority around these parts.

2 people like this

I justed joined today. I think this is cool if the guy doesn't mind making them. I see some pretty cool things that can be done with some of the teams

For the Taints I picture a dead Saint with a pile of money beside him blowing away in the wind.

Holy poo week 1 is finally upon us. I've heard enough about the preseason all stars, let the real games begin!

As for the resident dickheads here, just laugh at their ignorance and move along.

someone take away TCF's computer

1 person likes this