Photo
- - - - -

Meow's Week-By-Week Photoshop Predictions (Week 1)

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#16 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 10:51 PM

cool besides the fact that two of the pirates are still alive in the picture

#17 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,689 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 29 August 2012 - 11:33 PM

ignore resident eighth grader/aspergers sufferer trucatzfan and be as creative as you like. i do think the panther is a little redundant, should've just left the pawprints

#18 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:31 AM

You only joined 5 months before him haha

I look at post counts... I don't stalk user profiles.... His post count lacks seniority around these parts.

#19 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,602 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:12 AM

I look at post counts... I don't stalk user profiles.... His post count lacks seniority around these parts.

Doesn't work that way... My post count is rather light, but before the great huddle crash many moons ago, my post count was rediculously high. I wouldn't say I'm a newb, but hey, what do I know? Only been a Huddler since '06 or '07...

#20 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:25 AM

Doesn't work that way... My post count is rather light, but before the great huddle crash many moons ago, my post count was rediculously high. I wouldn't say I'm a newb, but hey, what do I know? Only been a Huddler since '06 or '07...

Quality not quantity.

#21 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:35 AM

I go by who showed up on this board just to hang on cams nuts.

#22 JoCoLoco

JoCoLoco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:20 AM

Well then, I guess everyone on the huddle will just have to adjust to "TruCatzzzPhanz Gold Standard of Noobz Judging". Thanks for enlightening us po' ignant foo's once again. Hey, somebody else start a thread quick so this message board messiah can tell you how wrong you are and show you how much better he is at POSTING ON A DAMN FOOTBALL FORUM.

#23 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

It's my opinion. Just like u have your opinions. If you don't contribute much, then I really don't consider you a true Huddler. That's all I'm saying. Not claiming that my opinion is right or wrong... That's just the way I see it.

#24 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,096 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:34 AM

Lol it's a fugging internetz. I use seniority in real life while closing a sale. Fug internetz seniority. You take this poo waaaaaaaaay to seriously.

#25 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:36 AM

first....overall I like the picture I would get rid of the panther though, I think paw prints would do it

Second....arguing seniority on an internet board....wtf.....damn what the hell is going on in here this morning......like folks have been out smokin crack

#26 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:41 AM

You're all lemmings anyway.

And I endorse someone using their artistic abilities in their fanhood.

#27 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

Posted Image

#28 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,937 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:01 AM

what's funny is that i've seen so many times that some new person or person who doesn't post very often get upset because their ideas or comments aren't embraced and they blame it on people looking down on them because of their low post count when it's actually because they said something that was either dumb or just not all that interesting. they complain that posters wear their post count number as a badge of honor or something.

this is the first time in years i've actually seen anyone actually act like it was.

priceless.

and again...
Posted Image

#29 JoCoLoco

JoCoLoco

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:29 AM

It's my opinion. Just like u have your opinions. If you don't contribute much, then I really don't consider you a true Huddler. That's all I'm saying. Not claiming that my opinion is right or wrong... That's just the way I see it.

Then what do you consider yourself?

#30 MeowMeowMeooow

MeowMeowMeooow

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationFoothills, NC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

Sorry that I don't meet your standards of coming on here and post 1,000 bitching posts a day about the same thing over and over. I don't come on here during games because I like to enjoy every second of it. I don't tell other fans they are wrong and blast them because the only fans I dislike are fair weather or bandwagon fans.

I have two jobs, a family (2 kids), and a beautiful wife which takes up most of my time. So I usually don't spend my days posting on forums unless it's something for other fans to ENJOY!

Good-day sir.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.