#76 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

It's a legit question

I think there are actually quite a few Huddlers on this board that could do a better job then Person. I've been coming to this message board first for Panther news for years. Most stories break here first, thanks to the due diligence of some of the Huddlers.

#77 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,209 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:08 PM

For anyone that missed it, the gif I created yesterday... enjoy (unless you are a retard that doesn't know the difference between a joke and a personal vendetta).

Posted Image

#78 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 01 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

huehuehue

#79 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,850 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 11:30 PM

Lame

What the fug questions would some of you ask? Huddle interview questions:

TruCatzFan: How MANY jerseys do YOU have Ron? Should I book TiCKEtS to super bowl? Chic-FIl-A!!!11!! Hahahahalol.

SCP: Ron, do you enjoy internet threads about taking a crap at work and the pros/cons of sitting on a warm toilet seat?

Brooklyn Bully: Ron, how much shittier is the south than the north?

Floppin: Ron, can I get Armanti's autograph?

Ivantheawesome: it's fugin hot in Mexico, do you agree Ron?

Panthro: Ron, do you like ranch or blue cheese for hot wing dipping?

So yes, cast stones but how much better would any of us do.

Every Huddle Poster: "Why is Cam so dreamy?"

#80 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,050 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:13 AM

This is extacly the same kind of thought.

If you don't like someone tell him when he is in front of you and not a public forum hidden behind an avatar, for me you are the one gay.

I really hate when a group of cowards are bashing someone like this.
You don't like him? ok i have no problem with that but keep it for yourself damnit.

Lol why does this stupid concept of "you can only criticize someone if you look them in the eye/fight them" persist? Joe Person's one of the worst beat writers in the nfl. Has been ever since he was given the job. So what does every person who wants to iterate that need to drive to his house, ring his doorbell, and tell him in person? Yea, I'm sure everybody's online saying this because he strikes fear into the hearts of men. Can't be for any practical limitations of course.

#81 Toundra

Toundra

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 07:58 AM

Lol why does this stupid concept of "you can only criticize someone if you look them in the eye/fight them" persist? Joe Person's one of the worst beat writers in the nfl. Has been ever since he was given the job. So what does every person who wants to iterate that need to drive to his house, ring his doorbell, and tell him in person? Yea, I'm sure everybody's online saying this because he strikes fear into the hearts of men. Can't be for any practical limitations of course.

No problem, this is just the difference between a man and a "gay" the way this word is being used here. (obviously the ultimate insult in the US)
Those talking about "joke" are imo a good bunch of hypocrits and i would love to have Mister Person opinion about this thread, maybe i am missing something..
Cultural gap between USA and Europe? maybe..
I am a lynching hater.

#82 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 03 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

Note.

I didn't say he was gay, I said "gay looking."

#83 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,050 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

No problem, this is just the difference between a man and a "gay" the way this word is being used here. (obviously the ultimate insult in the US)
Those talking about "joke" are imo a good bunch of hypocrits and i would love to have Mister Person opinion about this thread, maybe i am missing something..
Cultural gap between USA and Europe? maybe..
I am a lynching hater.

Yea, you are missing something, and yea, it very likely has to do with a cultural gap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.