Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You're Welcome RGIII

51 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah its funny

after him and luck have a decent game everyone talks about how they have great futures

then i read them say Cam hasn't proven **** in the league besides 1 fluke year and is about to have a massive drop off. people really hate him

1 person likes this

Posted

It's not just RG3. Weeden, Tannehill, Wilson and maybe even Luck wouldn't be getting starts right out of the gate if it wasn't for what Cam (and Dalton, to give him his due) did last year.

LMFAO! yeah because no other rookie quarterback has started before Cam (Dalton). And i thought you knew a thing or two about football.

Posted

I saw AndrewLuck on Gatorade bottles yesterday. Yet they didn't have Cams in stock wtf.

Posted

Howany top40 defenses did RG3 face LY?

The answer will surprise u.

Posted

Who gives a fug?

Posted

Thought this was common knowledge

Posted

Thought this was common knowledge

Don't steal my line

Posted

i'm guessing that you do, since you keep posting in this thread. grits suck, btw.

Who gives a fug?

Posted

this trolling horseshit is out of control - I blame the lack of mods for this crap

Posted

not my QB. not my team. i don't care about him. i don't wish him success. i just don't care what he does...as long as it is lose when they play the panthers.

not sure why anyone would care honestly. we've got the real deal here. we all know it. the league knows it. cam raised the bar for others. only thing that matters now is him and this team getting the lombardi.

i honestly just don't know why this thread and this discussion in general is necessary or why anyone would care.

3 people like this

Posted

Someone is jelly! His favorite quarterback isn't getting the attention he thinks he deserves so he tries to horn in on anothers spotlight. Yet again proving my point that many Panther fans have an inferiority complex about their team. I don't understand why you post about Washington so often. Weird.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to your post... I was laughing so hard that a man actually used the term "jelly" on a message board... But then I saw your avatar of the teddy bear, and it all makes sense now! I'll eat an extra sammich at Chik Fil A for you tomorrow!

Posted

Yo, RG3 plays for a bigger market team. Just saying.

^ By saying this I do not think that he plays for a 'better' team than ours. I have to say this now because I know some of you read too much into comments.