Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

You're Welcome RGIII

50 posts in this topic

Someone is jelly! His favorite quarterback isn't getting the attention he thinks he deserves so he tries to horn in on anothers spotlight. Yet again proving my point that many Panther fans have an inferiority complex about their team. I don't understand why you post about Washington so often. Weird.

1 person likes this

It's true, there were no Cam commercials when he got drafted.

RGIII is every where, it's ridiculous. He was the #2 pick and I haven't seen one ad with Andrew Luck yet.

yeah its funny

after him and luck have a decent game everyone talks about how they have great futures

then i read them say Cam hasn't proven **** in the league besides 1 fluke year and is about to have a massive drop off. people really hate him

1 person likes this

It's not just RG3. Weeden, Tannehill, Wilson and maybe even Luck wouldn't be getting starts right out of the gate if it wasn't for what Cam (and Dalton, to give him his due) did last year.

LMFAO! yeah because no other rookie quarterback has started before Cam (Dalton). And i thought you knew a thing or two about football.

I saw AndrewLuck on Gatorade bottles yesterday. Yet they didn't have Cams in stock wtf.

Howany top40 defenses did RG3 face LY?

The answer will surprise u.

Thought this was common knowledge

Don't steal my line

i'm guessing that you do, since you keep posting in this thread. grits suck, btw.

Who gives a fug?

this trolling horseshit is out of control - I blame the lack of mods for this crap