Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

You're Welcome RGIII

50 posts in this topic

Howany top40 defenses did RG3 face LY?

The answer will surprise u.

If you are talking NCAA top 40 defenses, the answer is one.

1 person likes this

If you are talking NCAA top 40 defenses, the answer is one.

Yup - look @ the level of competition regarding the games he lost last year, too.

I have nothing against RG3 except that he looks like a crack baby and he wears socks purchased on the women's wing of express. With that being said he has NOBODY in the backfield, a HC who is running out of time in the NFL, and an offensive line that may get him killed by week 9.

A lot on his plate. He would have been better off in Seattle, Cleveland, or maybe Dallas. I wish him well.

1 person likes this

LMFAO!  yeah because no other rookie quarterback has started before Cam (Dalton).  And i thought you knew a thing or two about football.

Hey dumbass, when's the last time five rookies started at QB in a season? Eat poo and die.

Hey dumbass, when's the last time five rookies started at QB in a season? Eat poo and die.

Has nothing to do with Cam starting or leading the way lol. Its and indication on just how bad the over all talent is at quarterback around the NFL.

It's not just RG3. Weeden, Tannehill, Wilson and maybe even Luck wouldn't be getting starts right out of the gate if it wasn't for what Cam (and Dalton, to give him his due) did last year.

Stafford, Sanchez, Bradford, Ryan...

dude, c'mon...

Who care who gets what. RGIII ain't no Cam.

Please let the season starts already.

I wish RG3 the best of luck, but I really don't give a poo about him or the shitty franchise that drafted him.

A fugging men

Stafford, Sanchez, Bradford, Ryan...

dude, c'mon...

Again, you think FIVE rookies would be starting this year if Cam didn't have the year he had last season?

Yes of course. Rookies have been starting for years. Jeez, just look at the quarterbacks these rookies are starting over.

Drew Stanton

Rex Grossman

Colt McCoy

Matt Flynn

Matt Moore

Lol no wonder.