Thought this was common knowledge

Don't steal my line

#20 whatever

whatever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:35 PM

i'm guessing that you do, since you keep posting in this thread. grits suck, btw.

Who gives a fug?

#21 Rip Saw

Rip Saw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

this trolling horseshit is out of control - I blame the lack of mods for this crap

#22 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,304 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:42 PM

not my QB. not my team. i don't care about him. i don't wish him success. i just don't care what he does...as long as it is lose when they play the panthers.

not sure why anyone would care honestly. we've got the real deal here. we all know it. the league knows it. cam raised the bar for others. only thing that matters now is him and this team getting the lombardi.

i honestly just don't know why this thread and this discussion in general is necessary or why anyone would care.

#23 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

Someone is jelly! His favorite quarterback isn't getting the attention he thinks he deserves so he tries to horn in on anothers spotlight. Yet again proving my point that many Panther fans have an inferiority complex about their team. I don't understand why you post about Washington so often. Weird.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to your post... I was laughing so hard that a man actually used the term "jelly" on a message board... But then I saw your avatar of the teddy bear, and it all makes sense now! I'll eat an extra sammich at Chik Fil A for you tomorrow!

#24 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,877 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:51 PM

Yo, RG3 plays for a bigger market team. Just saying.

^ By saying this I do not think that he plays for a 'better' team than ours. I have to say this now because I know some of you read too much into comments.

#25 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:56 PM

I don't know where KT and TRD have been lately (and frankly IDFC), but Grits is hands down the worst poster on this board. He makes those two look like George Washington Carver and Albert Einstein.

Grits,

You are an immature, pathetic old man with nothing better to do than try and rile up a fan base you're obviously jealous of on the internet. Everyone laughs at you. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. You've said you have a daughter. You better reassess the amount of time you waste here because she needs a daddy. Not a 50 year old forum troll.

You know what happens to girls with daddy issues, don't ya?

Grow up.

#26 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,218 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:02 PM

yeah its funny

after him and luck have a decent game everyone talks about how they have great futures

then i read them say Cam hasn't proven **** in the league besides 1 fluke year and is about to have a massive drop off. people really hate him

Really? The coverage I’ve seen on Cam this year has been pretty positive…even a little homerish at times lol. The questions I’ve seen being raised were the standard “will he have a sophomore slump” but you hear that with every second year QB.

#27 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,121 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

I don't know where KT and TRD have been lately (and frankly IDFC), but Grits is hands down the worst poster on this board. He makes those two look like George Washington Carver and Albert Einstein.

Grits,

You are an immature, pathetic old man with nothing better to do than try and rile up a fan base you're obviously jealous of on the internet. Everyone laughs at you. You bring absolutely nothing to the table. You've said you have a daughter. You better reassess the amount of time you waste here because she needs a daddy. Not a 50 year old forum troll.

Grow up.

Posted Image

#28 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:27 PM

Grits,

Grow up.

Hows that TO prediction working out for you?

KT TRD are by far better posters than you. (and i for that matter)

Lets not bring my family into this because i school you time after time. Only a loser stoops so low.

#29 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

i'm guessing that you do, since you keep posting in this thread. grits suck, btw.

It was aimed at post 17.

#30 malik

malik

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

he's big cause hes in the nfc east u dweeb.

if anything happens in the nfc east ure gonna hear about it for 3 weeks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com