Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Metal Gear Solid movie plus new game information.

18 posts in this topic

I've actually never played a Metal Gear Solid game. I plan to play MGS 4 soon. One of the main reasons I've not played it is because it's not Japanese enough for me. I prefer the Japanese games that have cute little girls and melodramatic scenes.

Even though MGS is a Japanese game, it looks too westernized. Still, can't judge it till I play it. When I finish up Yakuza 3 I'll give it a try.

I've actually never played a Metal Gear Solid game. I plan to play MGS 4 soon. One of the main reasons I've not played it is because it's not Japanese enough for me. I prefer the Japanese games that have cute little girls and melodramatic scenes.

Even though MGS is a Japanese game, it looks too westernized. Still, can't judge it till I play it. When I finish up Yakuza 3 I'll give it a try.

Play MGS1. Get the Twin Snakes version for Gamecube. If you start with MGS4 you're going to be confused as fug.

1 person likes this

Not sure if this is related to Ground Zeroes or not, but here's another MGS trailer.

The dude on fire towards the end looks curiously like Colonel Volgin from MGS3 with the outfit and all... and then there's the brief glimpse of a Psycho Mantis-like character floating behind the soldier at the very end. Maybe The Sorrow? Could be one of his hallucination things... guess that would explain a fuging flying flaming whale.

fug all you MGS haters.

Who hated on MGS in this thread?

Play MGS1. Get the Twin Snakes version for Gamecube. If you start with MGS4 you're going to be confused as fug.

you're going to be confused as fug anyway.