Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

broseidon

Rob Chudzinski

51 posts in this topic

If Rob Chudzinski isn't back next year, then i would bet money on us going after Norv Tuner as an OC next year. The Chargers will fire Norv Turner if they don't do well this year.

1 person likes this

I love him on the original mattress commercials

2 people like this

He will be gone next year but I will enjoy oy while it last.

I don't think Rob will be a good HC.

Great OC but I just don't see him being a good HC.

I'm sure the girl in your sig wants to graduate the sixth grade before you knock her up

i pull out

If Rob Chudzinski isn't back next year, then i would bet money on us going after Norv Tuner as an OC next year. The Chargers will fire Norv Turner if they don't do well this year.

I don't know how well this would work, seeing as norv is used to sbeing riveras boss

Chud should be paid more than Rivera. And I'm not joking. Chud is basically the biggest piece to our team with Cam. We'd be stupid to let him walk.

Why is RR letting Chud getting all these interviews anyway? It makes me think RR may be scare Chud may boot his butt out the team one day by keeping someone as good as Chud around. Anything, RR should be the one singing for Chud to stay.

Chud should be paid more than Rivera. And I'm not joking. Chud is basically the biggest piece to our team with Cam. We'd be stupid to let him walk.

Why is RR letting Chud getting all these interviews anyway? It makes me think RR may be scare Chud may boot his butt out the team one day by keeping someone as good as Chud around. Anything, RR should be the one singing for Chud to stay.

Chud is overrated. A good OC....but overrated. Talent driven league. Give McD a stud DL and 2 CBs and being would be going nuts.

Rivera didn't let Chud interview....he had no choice. He can't prohibit a coach interviewing for a promotion

Chud is overrated. A good OC....but overrated. Talent driven league. Give McD a stud DL and 2 CBs and being would be going nuts.

Rivera didn't let Chud interview....he had no choice. He can't prohibit a coach interviewing for a promotion

Now McD, he's overrated. Not in the league but on the huddle here. Chud is as good as it get. Pay the man his worth! W/o Chud, Cam is not Cam.