#16 redbuddha

redbuddha

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • LocationCentral Alabama

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

Why haven't we seen this guy??

I think they have been hiding Green and Bryant.

#17 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

I think that's more yards than Armanti Edwards entire pre season career.

huh huh huh

#18 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

People are going to freak out tomorrow, because he will be cut, but the plan will be to put him on the practice squad.

#19 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,025 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:36 PM

He can have Tutu, Jimmy or Armanti's spot.

#20 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm Rick Grimes, Bitch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:37 PM

I saw him practicing well when I was in Spartanburg. He knows how to wall off defenders with his frame and use his height to his advantage.

#21 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:38 PM

He can have Tutu, Jimmy or Armanti's spot.

I agree!

When Hurney talked about Tutu, he talked about him knowing the system. Damn that man, cut his ass. Let's give these young athletes like Green, and Bryant a chance.

#22 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,213 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:43 PM

He made the highlight play of Training Camp as well. Why haven't we been seeing more of him? Think maybe we wanted to try an stash him on the PS on the down-low.

#23 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,431 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:45 PM

Oh he WILL make the team. This is the exact type of receiver we are missing and that we need. Cam throwing to him could be a beautiful combination. Especially since Cam throws the ball high on occasion.

#24 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

He made the highlight play of Training Camp as well. Why haven't we been seeing more of him? Think maybe we wanted to try an stash him on the PS on the down-low.

He was hurt for a good share of training camp.

#25 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,431 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:47 PM

I agree!

When Hurney talked about Tutu, he talked about him knowing the system. Damn that man, cut his ass. Let's give these young athletes like Green, and Bryant a chance.

He isn't just going to bash his players in front of a television audience. He said something positive about all of them. Knowing the system doesn't mean jack diddly poo poo if you can't play in it.

#26 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:50 PM

He isn't just going to bash his players in front of a television audience. He said something positive about all of them. Knowing the system doesn't mean jack diddly poo poo if you can't play in it.

I totally agree, I'm just worried lesser talented guys are going to make the team because of politics.

#27 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,968 posts

Tutu is one of the worst receivers I've ever seen. I'm not exaggerating, I believe he has literally dropped every pass I've seen thrown to him this preseason.

If we're keeping him for his size and athleticism, F THAT... Keep Bryant.

#28 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,103 posts

At best this guy will make the PS. This guy only made one big play against a 4th string CB. Nothing special. Unless he makes them against an elite CB then I would be impressed then. But him making the 53 man roster just over one big play against a 4th string CB ain't going to help him make this 53 man roster. Again PS is his best chance.

#29 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,694 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

At best this guy will make the PS. This guy only made one big play against a 4th string CB. Nothing special. Unless he makes them against an elite CB then I would be impressed then. But him making the 53 man roster just over one big play against a 4th string CB ain't going to help him make this 53 man roster. Again PS is his best chance.

It's not the fact that he made a play, it's how he made the play. He took advantage of his size and went up and got it at it's highest point. Because of his height that exact play could have been made over Revis, and there's nothing he could've done about it.

There's two things you can't teach; Speed & Height

Green has the speed, and Bryant has the height.

#30 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,968 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

It doesn't matter that it was a 4th string CB. He showed tremendous athleticism and body control in that catch. Your average bum wouldn't have made that catch. And if they did, they most likely wouldn't have finished it by scoring a TD.

I think there was a reason they didn't show a lot of him in the PS. It just sucks this year b/c there are so many guys that have potential that I'd like to keep - Green, Bryant, Poole, Smith, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com