• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

The two one the left are deformed...seriously. Like "walker enabled" deformed. Is that what Polio looks like?

Don't lie, I know you! If those two were in front of you, you'd tear it up! :D

#17 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:14 AM

cake,cake,cake,cake,cake,cake,cake

#18 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,064 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

I never had a problem with Mick. Some people have unreasonable standards.

#19 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

Mick Mixon is goofy as fug. And he always seems to wear suits that are 2 sizes too big for him.

Posted Image

#20 Stumpy

Stumpy

Cam Ward Trolls Hard

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts
  • LocationHickory

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:28 AM

Ha, Mick looks high as poo!

...That explains so much.

#21 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,770 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:10 AM

He tries to put too much sauce on the broadcast. Keep it simple, fast, precise. I always liked him as Woody Durham's sidekick and felt he did a better job in seat #2. What's with the playcall at the beginning of the game day broadcast.

#22 Nine_Lives

Nine_Lives

The Notorious GrG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationNever neverland

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:45 AM

Because Ben Roethlisberger would rape them all.

They would get drunk at a bar and throw it on him and when he never calls back they would feel rejected and cry rape. silly hoes.

#23 Kansas Cat

Kansas Cat

• ALL-PRO
  • 62 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:17 AM

I've gotten to enjoy Mick, Eugene and The Zoke so much that I bought a $200 gadget that allows me to delay the radio broadcast so that I can sync it with the TV.

I no longer have to suffer those network assholes.

What gadget is this? I normally watch the game withe headphones in streaming most of your local radio broadcasts and the delay is something I would love to be rid of.

#24 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,049 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:35 AM

Mike Morgan was pretty terrible last night. He called Kealoha Pilares "Louis Murphy makes the grab" and never corrected himself.

#25 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,049 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:37 AM

Rosinksy is way better at play by play. If you listen to Mick give an interview or talk about the team post game he is great but when the guys are on the field he's not at his best.

#26 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,490 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:39 AM

Mixon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rucker

#27 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,293 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:27 AM

Yeah what really happened between Big Cat and Rosinski? Ros was one of the best in the league.

#28 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

What gadget is this? I normally watch the game withe headphones in streaming most of your local radio broadcasts and the delay is something I would love to be rid of.

It's called an RTS-200 from Motron Electronics. You can buy it here:
http://www.motron.co...products_id/133

#29 scratchy1

scratchy1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

Yeah what really happened between Big Cat and Rosinski? Ros was one of the best in the league.

Rosinski believed he should have been given an NFC Championship ring in 2004, and mouthed off about it to the wrong people, making some comments critical of Jerry. Jerry called him into his office and asked whether he had said what was relayed to him. Rosinski admitted it and was fired forthwith.

#30 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,276 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

Rosinski believed he should have been given an NFC Championship ring in 2004, and mouthed off about it to the wrong people, making some comments critical of Jerry. Jerry called him into his office and asked whether he had said what was relayed to him. Rosinski admitted it and was fired forthwith.

Wow... Didn't know it had went up to JR in that fashion. I knew about the issue with him feeling he deserved a ring, but didn't know he badmouthed JR. Definitely makes me think less of him, although I do think he deserved a ring.

As far as Mick, I think a lot of people were too hard on him because Rosinski was just that awesome, and their styles are so different. The first few years he was here, I didn't really care for his announcing style, but he really has grown on me. It's just the occasional incident like last night that brings me back to his first few years. He seems much more comfortable in the role now and as I said, he, Szoke, and Gene have great chemistry.

In all honesty, I do prefer to hear our homer-tinged radio broadcast during regular season games, but I can't listen to the radio and watch it at the same time.

Oh and last night, he also followed that with another Mick-ism when Poole had a carry... "And Poole splashes down to the 15." LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com