Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winners & Losers Of Tonights Game (?)

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry if the title is misleading, but I missed tonight's game and I'd like to see what yall have to say about who played well and who underperformed tonight.

Who you think jumped who in the depth chart too, if you don't mind.

Thanks!!

Posted

Winners: The Steelers

Losers: The Panthers

Posted

Winners: Murphy, Pilares, Smith, Bryant, Nortman, Green, RJ Stanford, Clausen, Jason Williams, Reggie Smith

Losers: Tutu, Armanti, Van Bergen, Medlock, Senn

Although most of you won't, I added Reggie Smith to the winners list. I know he got beat for the TD, but he was in good position, and seems to play the ball pretty well. I do think he's more of a free safety though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Losers:

Medlock

Medlock

Medlock

Medlock

Medlock

Medlock

Medlock

Only aspect of this game that mattered in any way, and he sh*t the bed.

Posted

Winners: The Carolina Panthers... No serious injuries, and for the first time in a very long time we are going into the regular season HEALTHY!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Winners: Murphy, Pilares, Smith, Bryant, Nortman, Green, RJ Stanford, Clausen, Jason Williams, Reggie Smith

Losers: Tutu, Armanti, Van Bergen, Medlock, Senn

Although most of you won't, I added Reggie Smith to the winners list. I know he got beat, but he was in good position, and seems to play the ball pretty well. I do think he's more of a free safety though.

This.

I'd also add Keiser and Alexander to the winners and Brian Murphy to the PHUCK YOU!!!! list.

1 person likes this

Posted

Medlock did kick a few kick offs out of the endzone though, but he's got to calm down on FG's. Although I guess if you're looking for a choke artist, keep the one that doesn't cost $12M

1 person likes this

Posted

Winners: Armond Smith, Tauren Poole, Jason Phillips, Jason Williams, Thomas Keiser, Frank Alexander, Reggie Smith, RJ Stanford, Lamont Bryant, Jared Green, Sione Fua, Terrell McClain (I thought he looked explosive at times), Kealoha Pilares, DJ Campbell, Brad Nortman

Losers: Justin Medlock, Joe Adams, Jordan Pugh, Josh Thomas, Darius Butler, Armanti Edwards

Posted

Winners

Armond Smith

Tauren Poole

Jimmy Clausen

Louis Murphy

(Partially) armanti edwards

Losers

TuTu

Medlock

Special Teams

Posted

Tutu better be the first one cut. For the opportunities he's been afforded, he has done diddly poo with them. Nothing.

1 person likes this

Posted

Winners: Clausen-Newton-RNC-Gamecocks-Dan BB#14-Your mom-Keiser-My mom-Clint Eastwood-Murphy

losers: Armanti-Brittney BB#14-Vanderbilt-S/T-Brian Murphy-Obama-Honey Boo Boo-TuTu

1 person likes this

Posted

Winners: Clausen-Newton-RNC-Gamecocks-Dan BB#14-Your mom-Keiser-My mom-Clint Eastwood-Murphy

losers: Armanti-Brittney BB#14-Vanderbilt-S/T-Brian Murphy-Obama-Honey Boo Boo-TuTu

I was DVRing the gamecock game...Thanks for the spoiler