Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winners & Losers Of Tonights Game (?)

45 posts in this topic

Posted

winners: Murphy, Phillips, Poole/Smith, Stanford, Finley.

losers: toots, adams, barnidge, punt protection.

AE caught the passes that were catchable, looked comfortable catching punts in the redzone, and blocked well for the rb's... Still doesn't have the killer mentality that it will take to be successful (ala going up and snatching that fade in the endzone for the td) as of right now, but showed enough to make the squad over toots magoots.

Posted

I was DVRing the gamecock game...Thanks for the spoiler

That game ended 3 hours ago...Half the board here is Gamecock fans. My bad then,,,I hope I didnt spoil Big Brother for you as well.

Posted

I agree about AE. I'm not an App or Armanti homer, but he did show enough for me to get a last chance. We got to see some of that athleticism tonight but he still has to learn the nuances of the position.

I won't be upset if they hang on to him, the problem is he's got more competition than the last two seasons and I'm really interested in Green and Bryant.

Posted

I'd add Munnerlyn to the loser list as well.

Posted

He's always on the loser list

1 person likes this

Posted

That game ended 3 hours ago...Half the board here is Gamecock fans. My bad then,,,I hope I didnt spoil Big Brother for you as well.

Half the board are Gamecock fans? That actually explains a lot

Posted

Winners: Clausen-Newton-RNC-Gamecocks-Dan BB#14-Your mom-Keiser-My mom-Clint Eastwood-Murphy

losers: Armanti-Brittney BB#14-Vanderbilt-S/T-Brian Murphy-Obama-Honey Boo Boo-TuTu

This dumbass post is a loser. Take the politics to another site.

Posted

Winners: Clausen, Bryant, Green, Barnidge, phillips, Smith (one td allowed but the rest was good play), Josh Norman, Pilares, Keiser. Smith, Poole. Nortman(solid man just solid). Campbell.

Losers: Armanti, Armanti, Armanti, Arijotutu, Josh Thomas, Armanti, the special teams as a whole, Joe Adams (tonight he wasn't doing much good but he's still a good player.), Armanti, Jordan Pugh, Armanti.

Posted

armanti didn't look THAT bad

Posted

armanti didn't look THAT bad

Agreed. Not sure what people are watching here. 2 catches for 32 yards; not amazing, but not bad either. I might have missed something, but certainly not worth anyone freaking out over.

Posted

TuTu was yanked from the game after his drop during the the first series. He's finished

Posted

How did Josh Norman look? I wasnt able to watch the game.