- - - - -

I'm High and Drunk and Guess What..

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

Just because our third string players lost a game by a point does not have anything to do with how the ACTUAL Panthers will play this season. The only small worry on my mind is Medlock and it's not even anything to worry about. Look at the bright side of the game like Murphy and Armond Smith showing real talent.

#2 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

While I truly love your weekly stick figure predictions... Especially today's.... I think you need to reasses your priorities. Getting high isnt cool. You seem young enough, to think u stil know everything... But I hope you change your ways and turn your life around before it's too late.

#3 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:02 AM

While I truly love your weekly stick figure predictions... Especially today's.... I think you need to reasses your priorities. Getting high isnt cool. You seem young enough, to think u stil know everything... But I hope you change your ways and turn your life around before it's too late.

So everyone knows I'm 12?

#4 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:05 AM

fug you fug. I took care of it for you SBVG

#5 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:12 AM

Good assessment of the game. Probably not thread worthy. There's nothing wrong with being high and drunk, as long as you're not faded all the time. Also, alcohol and marijuana lead to very different experience and are best enjoyed separately, I'd say.

#6 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:14 AM

. You seem young enough, to think u stil know everything... But I hope you change your ways and turn your life around before it's too late.

Go look in a mirror and repeat.

#7 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,060 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:21 AM

"I'm Drunk and Guess What.."

Response: "lol, this thread makes no sense. What a waste of time."

"I'm High and Guess What.."

Response: "There's nothing cool about getting high, you stupid faggot. You're not going to impress anyone so stop bragging to people on the internet about smoking weed you 12 year old douchebag and leave your mom's basement more often and get a life. I hope you get molested in public and nobody helps you."

I don't even smoke marijuana and I think the double standard is ridiculous.

#8 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,929 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:29 AM

OP you could get way more attention if you killed yourself

#9 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,842 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

Special teams looked really bad. I have to say that does concern me. Medlock does not however.

#10 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:49 AM

OP you could get way more attention if you killed yourself

Be wary of your words. Sarcasm doesn't always come across in text as it does in speech.

#11 The Special One

The Special One

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:54 AM

WTF?

#12 Zithers

Zithers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:56 AM

god dammit TCF quit ruining threads

#13 Guest_Bwood_*

Guest_Bwood_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:00 AM

Before it's too late LOL. TCF do you drink? Cuz if you do you better stop before it's too late and you kill someone drunk driving.

I smoke weed every day and I'm a medical marijuana patient. Don't talk badly about flowers if you don't know exactly what you're saying. It might not be 'cool' to smoke in your eyes but most of us do it for other reasons than getting high.

That being said I shall now spark up a bowl to help me get to sleep.

Later bro.

#14 Russian Bear

Russian Bear

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:39 AM

Im glad that your judging internet profiles.

#15 Guest_fug_*

Guest_fug_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:52 AM

Tokers unite! I can't wait until the day where weed is seen for what it really is. Think about it.. if I was doing meth/coke/heroin do you think I would be going to college and living a happy life? Nope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com