Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm High and Drunk and Guess What..

23 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Just because our third string players lost a game by a point does not have anything to do with how the ACTUAL Panthers will play this season. The only small worry on my mind is Medlock and it's not even anything to worry about. Look at the bright side of the game like Murphy and Armond Smith showing real talent.

Posted · Report post

While I truly love your weekly stick figure predictions... Especially today's.... I think you need to reasses your priorities. Getting high isnt cool. You seem young enough, to think u stil know everything... But I hope you change your ways and turn your life around before it's too late.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1346389253' post='1879058']
While I truly love your weekly stick figure predictions... Especially today's.... I think you need to reasses your priorities. Getting high isnt cool. You seem young enough, to think u stil know everything... But I hope you change your ways and turn your life around before it's too late.
[/quote]

So everyone knows I'm 12?

Posted · Report post

fug you fug. I took care of it for you SBVG
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Good assessment of the game. Probably not thread worthy. There's nothing wrong with being high and drunk, as long as you're not faded all the time. Also, alcohol and marijuana lead to very different experience and are best enjoyed separately, I'd say.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan' timestamp='1346389253' post='1879058']
. You seem young enough, to think u stil know everything... But I hope you change your ways and turn your life around before it's too late.
[/quote]

Go look in a mirror and repeat.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[b]"I'm Drunk and Guess What.."[/b]

Response: "lol, this thread makes no sense. What a waste of time."

[b]"I'm High and Guess What.."[/b]

Response: "There's nothing cool about getting high, you stupid faggot. You're not going to impress anyone so stop bragging to people on the internet about smoking weed you 12 year old douchebag and leave your mom's basement more often and get a life. I hope you get molested in public and nobody helps you."

I don't even smoke marijuana and I think the double standard is ridiculous.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

OP you could get way more attention if you killed yourself

Posted · Report post

Special teams looked really bad. I have to say that does concern me. Medlock does not however.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='James' timestamp='1346390940' post='1879089']
OP you could get way more attention if you killed yourself
[/quote]

Be wary of your words. Sarcasm doesn't always come across in text as it does in speech.

Posted · Report post

god dammit TCF quit ruining threads