Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm High and Drunk and Guess What..

23 posts in this topic

Posted

While I truly love your weekly stick figure predictions... Especially today's.... I think you need to reasses your priorities. Getting high isnt cool. You seem young enough, to think u stil know everything... But I hope you change your ways and turn your life around before it's too late.

Before it's too late LOL. TCF do you drink? Cuz if you do you better stop before it's too late and you kill someone drunk driving.

I smoke weed every day and I'm a medical marijuana patient. Don't talk badly about flowers if you don't know exactly what you're saying. It might not be 'cool' to smoke in your eyes but most of us do it for other reasons than getting high.

That being said I shall now spark up a bowl to help me get to sleep.

Later bro.

2 people like this

Posted

While I truly love your weekly stick figure predictions... Especially today's.... I think you need to reasses your priorities. Getting high isnt cool. You seem young enough, to think u stil know everything... But I hope you change your ways and turn your life around before it's too late.

Im glad that your judging internet profiles.

Posted

Tokers unite! I can't wait until the day where weed is seen for what it really is. Think about it.. if I was doing meth/coke/heroin do you think I would be going to college and living a happy life? Nope.

Posted

I was expecting the OP to say "I JUST DONT GIVE A fugKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

Posted

That draper ditch weed is a motherfuger

Posted

Nothing wrong with smokin a torpedo and hopping on a guitar. As long as you don't hurt anyone, and you can find a way to provide legally who gives a crap.

Posted

I've smoked weed for years. Have a wonderful family, new home, new cars and a great job. So what's the fug? Who cares if I smoke a plant?

Posted

lol, ***

Posted

I've smoked weed for years. Have a wonderful family, new home, new cars and a great job. So what's the fug? Who cares if I smoke a plant?

Where have ya been (other than smoking that cough cough)?

Posted

man, its been like a year since i smoked weed.....i need to get high for like an entire day

Posted

I was expecting the OP to say "I JUST DONT GIVE A fugKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

Naw, I thought he was gonna come out of the closet, maybe later in the year.