Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

The biggest problem with Armanti...

80 posts in this topic

wouldnt surprise me if he gained his old job back some time this year. As great as Adams is at picking up yards hes gonna cancel it out at best this year with those fumbles. would anyone really feel confident in him during a big game high pressure situation? at least armanti can catch the ball.

Armanti dropped his first 6 camp punt returns with no pressure and no one running towards him.

the problem with AE is that he is still taking up a perfectly good roster spot

Someone please go slap Hokebuck's parents for reproducing. He is the poster child for why cousins should not have sex.

Never even heard of this hoefug person. They are a nobody to me

Armanti dropped his first 6 camp punt returns with no pressure and no one running towards him.

which is completely irrelevant to what he is capable of doing now.

if anything that makes it even more worrisome. armanti dropped punts because he was learning. Joe Adams has been returning punts forever and he has a dropping issue. which means it might not be fixable

which is completely irrelevant to what he is capable of doing now.

You can think this through... I know you can. Really try.

we still don't have a good punt returner and still have shitty special teams all the way around

You can think this through... I know you can. Really try.

i dunno, are you implying Adams is going to be able to fix the dropping problem he's had forever in a matter of weeks? doesnt really sound logical, like I said he isn't learning how to catch punts right now. he's done it forever

You are right, Joe Adams can catch open passes in the slot....and has already shown to be a shifter player. I think Joe Adams will prevent AE from a roster spot after some reflection. What does AE bring to the table Joe doesn't already offer?

Sure about that CRA? I'm not sure what people saw in Adams that makes them his something great. He looks small, and had more 4 yard punt returns than anything else.. Looks like Armanti his first year... I'm just being objective.

dropping problem he's had forever

You are trying to hard.

lol

You don't get named the best returner in college football if you have a dropping problem.