Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

The biggest problem with Armanti...

80 posts in this topic

The real problem with Armanti is that as of 9:53am, he is still on the team.

I can't wait for Armanti to be cut so that these tree-hugging inbred App State fanboys will go poison some other team's thread. That is, if another team decides to even take a chance on the waste of space he is.

I can't wait for Armanti to be cut so that these tree-hugging inbred App State fanboys will go poison some other team's thread. That is, if another team decides to even take a chance on the waste of space he is.

You might have missed the irony in the fact that your post is keeping the Armanti poison flowing through the veins of this message board........

Did y'all read what he told Person last night after the game?

LOL - he sounds real enthusiastic about playing the NFL.

LOL - he sounds real enthusiastic about playing in the NFL.

Who are you halfwits going to use as bait for your mindless trolling after Edwards is cut today?

LOL - he sounds real enthusiastic about playing in the NFL.

Meh, sounded more like a bubble player understanding the nature of the beast and the position he finds himself in.

Edwards has seen a lot of guys get cut after being here 2 full seasons. Knows those calls come

Who are you halfwits going to use as bait for your mindless trolling after Edwards is cut today?

ST Coach Brian Murphy?

I nominate you.

Meh, sounded more like a bubble player understanding the nature of the beast and the position he finds himself in.

Meh, sounded like a pussy to me.

It's TRD syndrome. If his crush isn't going to get the job, he sure as heck isnt going to pull for the guy replacing him.