• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76 NoDa Panther

NoDa Panther

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

34, 20, 18 were some of his returns.....what preseason did Armanti do that? Yardage wise, Adams has been better.

Well... He did have returns of 22 and 24 yards against the Giants last year.

#77 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:27 AM

I just see now way you can realistically keep Armanti given that he has been outplayed by every other receiver in camp. Armanti is not better than Smith, Lafell, Murphy, Pilares, Greene, Bryant, Tutu, etc. He's a gimmick player that we have no use for on this team with the addition of Adams and Murphy.

The only way Hurney keeps him around is that he is not willing or ready to fess up to his huge screw up by trading away the 33rd pick in the 2011 draft for him.

#78 Jaxel

Jaxel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:39 AM

Green? You mean the guy that caught 1 pass for 3 yards over the pre-season? Did you go to camp or is this just you talking out of your end?

#79 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,369 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

Id like to see more of Adams at WR as well...but that fool doesn't know the play book yet. He didn't know where to line up last night late in the game

#80 pilot2011

pilot2011

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 11:11 AM

AE will make the team... Last night is the best we've ran the ball in 4 games (i no i no, its backups allover the field) but the fact that armanti was used the majority of the game often as the lone wideout and still managed to do a great job blocking for those rb's who seemed to always run to the outside in his direction, leads me to believe that AE is getting better as an allround receiver and the coaches have noticed as well.

Like I said before, 89-11-83-81-15-14 will make the squad... It's when Gettis returns is the question.

And when it's all said and done, I'd rather have a player that knows Chud's offense in the unfortunate case of a WR being injured.

Lastly, teams keep certain players to mimock others for practice reasons. Though its a long shot, what would better prepare our Defense for the Monday night game in Philly-- Jimmy doing his best Mike Vick impersonation or AE?

The kid is a useful asset on the football team... wr, pr, kr, 3rd qb/wild cat gimmock, whatever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com