Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panther_mountain

Stoopid Fugheads

43 posts in this topic

E. Staal - J. Staal - M. St. Louis

T. Rutuu - J. Pavelski - D. Brown

J. Jokinen - R. O'Reilly - J. Skinner

D. Miller - B. Boyle - C. LaRose

D. Girardi - P. Subban

T. Gleason - K. Shattenkirk

M. Greene - J. Faulk

C. Ward

C. Crawford

Scratches:

F: E. Christensen

D: B. Lee

I switch Jordan and Pavelski back and forth sometimes making Jordan the 2nd line center and Pavelski the first line LW.

Edit:

Well I just got Corey Crawford as my backup goalie. Didn't think it would be that easy. He's an 82 rating. Then traded Murphy for Dekanich from Winnipeg. Hes a 73 rating and 26 years old. Murphy was a 64 rating and 23 years old. Not that much age difference, but huge ratings gap. It's pretty fun playing GM. You got to match the salary, potential, and trade value. I get rid of players I haven't heard of that are rated really low but for some reason have pretty good trade value. I use them in trades for the guys I got above along with draft picks. I can also get draft picks back by using more of those same type of guys.

Finally was about to get my favorite player on the team, Patrick Kane. Had to do like a 3 way trade involving Anaheim and Chicago. Traded St. Louis and a 1st (I had an extra from a previous trade) to Anaheim for Bobby Ryan then traded Ryan and two 1sts and one 2nd for Kane. Gave up a lot but i dont care. Kane is my favorite NHL player. I still have a 2nd rounder from the drafts where I gave up the two 1sts anyway.

Top line is: E. Staal - J. Staal - P. Kane

And earlier I got MacDonald from NY Islanders for B. Lee so MacDonald is the 3rd line Dman beside Greene and Faulk is a healthy scratch.

Edit: Glad I save multiple versions of GM mode. I just went back before all this and didn't have to acquire Perry to get Kane. Just traded St. Louis for Kane straight up along with 2 1sts and a 2nd. So Now i get to keep one of my 1sts i used the first time to get Ryan.

As for News regarding the team, Ruutu will be out till sometime in May after he had Hip surgery recently.

Looks like we have hockey again. Yay!

funny thing happened. I picked up the best free agent forward I could find to play in Charlotte. Oskar Osala. High rating for an AHL player, young, and pretty good potential. Best free agent I picked up. I google him and he actually played for the Checkers last season! lol

Final roster after deadline:

E.Staal - J.Staal - P.Kane

B.Ryan - J.Pavelski - D.Brown

J.Jokinen - R.Umberger - B.Wheeler

V.Stalberg - R.O'Reilly - C.LaRose

D.Girardi - P.Subban

T.Gleason - K.Shattenkirk

M.Stuart - A.MacDonald

C.Ward

C.Crawford

Scratches:

W: D.Miller