Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone think that Clausen could get traded?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe for like a conditional late rounder or a dirty used condom or something like that? or do you think hes just gonna get the boot?? Or maybe even he'll stay? What's your prediction on his fate today?

Posted

I think he actually makes the team...unless we are only going to carry 2 QB's.

He is cheap....he knows the system.....and he is about as good as any 3rd string QB.

Posted

I have heard the Calgary Stampeders have shown interest.

Posted

I think he actually makes the team...unless we are only going to carry 2 QB's.

He is cheap....he knows the system.....and he is about as good as any 3rd string QB.

Or that too

Posted

clausen knows the playbook & that's probably enough to keep him around this year. if we were only going to keep two qb's on the roster i think we would have signed a developmental qb that could sit on the practice squad

Posted

Who is this Clausen person you speak of?

Posted

Marty hurney pretty much said without saying in his interview during the game that clausen wasn't going to get cut or traded because of the chemistry all 3 qbs have together

Posted

it won't be until halfway thru the season when some team has lost one or two QBs that anyone makes a trade. a team would have to be desperate to do it. as bad as some teams are at QB, i don't think that any have reached that point yet.

1 person likes this

Posted

I once thought we could get a box of twinkies for him and that has now been raised to swiss cake rolls

Posted

Marty hurney pretty much said without saying in his interview during the game that clausen wasn't going to get cut or traded because of the chemistry all 3 qbs have together

that part must have been when i went to take a piss. not surprised, tho.

Posted

There's no point in trading him because he isn't going to garner anything better than a 7th, maybe a 6th if a GM is felling extra retarded and why not keep him as the 3rd string QB...he's on his rookie contract so he's not breaking the bank.

Posted

I would like it because he doesn't fit our system but I don't think itl happen. I think that hhe makes the team.