Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Cut Thread

642 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly... The good old days.

I vaguely remember those good old days.. Back when the members here were knowledgeable and the Huddle was not the equivalent of a daycare service.

2 people like this

Posted

I'd take Bryant over Armanti all day ever day!

Posted

got a source that says Armanti will be one of the last cuts... will be brought in and told in person...

Your buddy's twitter opinion is not a source.

Posted

poo! Amini Silatolu WAS CUT!!! :o :o :o

No, kidding of course. What idiot put his name on the list of cuts? They must have 5th graders updating NFL.com.

1 person likes this

Posted

Speaking of sources,

Huddle joke NJPanthers12 is lurking on this thread.

Let's ask him to make a call to the team store and get us a scoop on Armanti

2 people like this

Posted

poo! Amini Silatolu WAS CUT!!! :o :o :o

No, kidding of course. What idiot put his name on the list of cuts? They must have 5th graders updating NFL.com.

They saw a twitter from a name that the did not recognize and assumed it was some scrub that got cut.

I would say that most people outside of Carolina have no idea who he is.

Posted

No news on Lamont Bryant gives me the feel that he's made the team, which in turn gives me the feel that Armanti will be cut. Can't see us keeping 7 receivers, plus Gettis in the wing.

Eh, Chico said they'll keep 6-7 WRs so I guess its possible for both to stay on for now. fug if I know anymore.

Posted

since we are still working on special teams wonder if there is any chance we put poole on the PS and pick up Rock Cartwright who is a pretty good special teams player and have him on the roster as a 3rd RB.. That's the only thing he has over poole and smith is special teams ability

Posted

since we are still working on special teams wonder if there is any chance we put poole on the PS and pick up Rock Cartwright who is a pretty good special teams player and have him on the roster as a 3rd RB.. That's the only thing he has over poole and smith is special teams ability

Good job thinking outside the box. I doubt it will happen, but nice job.

Posted

Butler cut?

Wtf! Pugh better be gone too then.

Posted

I don't understand how the Butler cut surprises anyone. I was fully expecting him to be cut all along. Said so months ago.

Posted

Good job thinking outside the box. I doubt it will happen, but nice job.

thanks.. i doubt it too, but it is something that could help us and he's not a terrible back.