Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Cut Thread

642 posts in this topic

Posted

There has been more talk about Clausen today than the entirely of last regular season. Who gives a crap about the 3rd string QB? Why does it matter of it's Jimmy Clausen or Alex Tanney or Richard Bartel? Who in the whole world could possibly care?

Posted

Rivera and Hurney should be watching the waver wire for players to put a bid in for, not kicking back at some high school game.

Posted

You guys are insane-------posting on a message board, pissed, that a pro football coach is at a high school football game and not making sure you are getting your information. Stop it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I wish we still had John Fox. That guy was good about getting us the information we wanted when we wanted it.

Posted

Jonathan Jones@jjones9

All right RT @TimBaier: #Panthers Rivera says they kept Jimmy Clausen. Happy with how that room has developed.

Posted

I don't care if they post anything, I want them working on cut night finding us gems that will improve the team.

Posted

The jimmeh has made the squad

Posted

I wish we still had John Fox. That guy was good about getting us the information we wanted when we wanted it.

He was also good add at taking the team from 8-8 to 2-14. Yes, bring him back.

Posted

He was also good add at taking the team from 8-8 to 2-14. Yes, bring him back.

lol

Posted

Jonathan Jones@jjones9

All right RT @TimBaier: #Panthers Rivera says they kept Jimmy Clausen. Happy with how that room has developed.

Clausen has become Cams little bitch/do boy, and that's the only reason why they're keeping him here. At this point, I wouldn't be surprise if they gave Clausen an extension.

Posted

Any thoughts about the carolina panthers purrcussion drumline?

Posted

Any thoughts about the carolina panthers purrcussion drumline?

No.