Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Official Cut Thread

641 posts in this topic

Vaughn got cut last week.

So sorry I am getting old and have a bad memory plus I have been drinking beer

So sorry I am getting old and have a bad memory plus I have been drinking beer

I think and remember better when I drink beer....like now.

Now if I could only remember where I left my damn keys.

I would be totally shocked if both both Poole and Smith, don't go somewhere else and have decent careers. both of them are pretty talented. no way in hell they clear waivers!!!

Should have kept them and traded them to Pittsburgh. They're desperate for RB's and saw first hand how good they were last night

Dag, I was expecting up to keep Armond Smith or Poole. Don't every team have to have 3 players slotted at the RB position?

Dag, I was expecting up to keep Armond Smith or Poole. Don't every team have to have 3 players slotted at the RB position?

Tolbert can play RB if we needed him too.

Teams don't HAVE to have anything slotted.

having teenagers and loosing keys is not something that it not your fault. Since they now have the ability to drive, they tend to not take care of keys the same way you might.

So Armanti is staying. I don't agree with that. He still hasn't learned to catch the ball in coverage.

having teenagers and loosing keys is not something that it not your fault. Since they now have the ability to drive, they tend to not take care of keys the same way you might.

My son is only 14. If he has the damn keys I am fuged......going to check the garage to make sure the car is still there.

Floppin... Put this on your front page with the original tweets. Very neat and orderly

http://t.co/G4cOyRXu