Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Official Cut Thread

642 posts in this topic

You were bitching that Hurney and Rivera were not in their offices burning up the Hone lines.

Went back and read what I had posted and it seemed tame compared to what I have read on here today but to each his own, you have nice night anyway.

@Panthers

The #Panthers have waived G Bryant Browning, WR Lamont Bryant, DT Nate Chandler, TE Joe Jon Finley, S Jonathan Nelson, S Jordan Pugh…

Armanti over bryant,..

A1rLGU-CcAAzd36.jpg

I just don't get it.

MOTHER FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Wow, we cut Bryant. SMH... Watch someone like the Packers pick him up...

Jimmy fuging clausen over bryant...

Jason Williams is a surprise too. Seems like we're short at LB now. Who did we keep as the other backup OLB then?

Last set of cuts announced G Bryant Browning, WR Lamont Bryant, DT Nate Chandler, TE Joe Jon Finley, S Jonathan Nelson, S Jordan Pugh, TE Nelson Rosario, RB Armond Smith, G Justin Wells, LB Jason Williams, G Zack Williams, S Reggie Smith.

notable players not cut, Clausen and Edwards

I do not think of Marty Hurney in a negative light...like ever. But to keep Armanti and Clausen pisses me off. Simple Lamont Bryant sees one game of action gets one TD. Armanti has saw action in briefly 15 games....no TD's

I just don't get it.

I don't either, I see about 4 people on that list that I would rather have over Armanti and Clausen. I somewhat understand Clausen, but I don't get Armanti at all.