Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Official Cut Thread

641 posts in this topic

I hope we keep Lamont Bryant over Armanti Edwards. And pleasseee cut Clausen.

It has already been released that we are going to keep Edwards. I hope we still keep Bryant. He provides so much for us that we haven't had and that we need.

are you saying eliminate the 3rd QB?

yep

2 people like this

I hope we keep Lamont Bryant over Armanti Edwards. And pleasseee cut Clausen.

Multiple sources have confirmed that Armanti is not getting cut, at least not tonight.

yep

cool.............

myself........I think they keep him and just let his contract expire.

Agreed--- a guy who we will most likely never see on the field..........and if we do we're screwed at that point anyway.

This was always my thinking when it come to the #3 QB position.

google Midde schooler

Grits does that enough on his own.

1 person likes this

cool.............

myself........I think they keep him and just let his contract expire.

It makes no sense to keep a guy that will never see the field and make somebody get cut that is more deserving to make the team. There is absolutely no need for 3 QBs on the team. Somebody will get cut that could contribute in some to keep Jimmy who is basically a water boy with pads that will never leave the sidelines for his entire career.

It's a roster spot we could be using on someone who actually has something to contribute.

I don't know what's so hard for some of these IDIOTS to understand that Clausen's #3 QB position would be better spent on a player that #1, CAN PLAY, and #2, will actually see the field even if no one else gets hurt.

1 person likes this

I feel like all this Armanti talk is irrelevant, once Gettis comes back- Edwards is gone.

It makes no sense to keep a guy that will never see the field and make somebody get cut that is more deserving to make the team. There is absolutely no need for 3 QBs on the team. Somebody will get cut that could contribute in some to keep Jimmy who is basically a water boy with pads that will never leave the sidelines for his entire career.

I agree. I think he and AE should be cut............I just don't think they will be.