Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Cut Thread

642 posts in this topic

Posted

None of the people who were cut and none of the people on the bubble never would have played anyways. People are making a huge deal out of absolutely nothing. It's not like the team is cutting starters to keep JC.

Posted

Yes bye bye Pugh.

Pugh, Norwood and Tutu have been my favorite cuts.

Posted

Jason Williams is a surprise too. Seems like we're short at LB now. Who did we keep as the other backup OLB then?

Jason Williams balled out against the Steelers, but he misses alot of tackles on special teams.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hurney refuses to give up on AE. I really hope they find ways to use him this year.

Posted

Lamont Bryant scored a TD with Jimmy Clausen throwing him the ball. What in the fug.

1 person likes this

Posted

Reggie Smith? He was cut? Wtf?

Posted

Hurney and RR is stupid to keep AE!

Hurney mostly to blame. Dumb to trade a 2nd for him and not even more of a dumbas$ to not face the truth and just admit he was stupid to pick a scrub. Seriously, just face the fact that you made a mistake.

Panthers is the only team in the NFL to choose invested players who cnt play over better players who were not invested.

Posted

whoops

Posted

LMAO you guys crack me up. Bryant was always a long shot. Rivera said he was looking for consistency, not just flashes. How many times have you heard Bryant's name mentioned before that preseason game? Not a lot I'm sure. Armanti has also made more catches than you guys make it out. Not thrilled with the decision, but I'm fine with it.

Posted

Jordan Pugh just now tweeting about his release, makes me wonder if he's just finding out as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hurney refuses to give up on AE. I really hope they find ways to use him this year.

Probably as the 4th QB.

Bc he sure ain't h3ll be returning punts.

And I will go NUTS if Rivera be a dumb@$$ to even think about letting AE in on some punts.

Posted

Pugh, Norwood and Tutu have been my favorite cuts.

Unless I missed something, Norwood wasn't cut.