Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Official Cut Thread

641 posts in this topic

got a source that says Armanti will be one of the last cuts... will be brought in and told in person...

what had happened was...

1 person likes this

Sometimes I think Hurney keeps the most disliked players on the team just to spite the fans and pretend he is the best GM in the league, which he is far from.

So yeah it would be great if a list could be compiled. I really don't want to go through 35 pages of spam.

1 person likes this

Two minutes to 9 and we're still, what, 12 names away from 53. What gives?

Well, we're a minute away from 9 and we are still missing a lot of players who have obviously been released. What are out beat writers doing? Having a life on a Friday night or something?

There are a number of teams that wait until the last minute to release the official list. We're one of those teams.

Armanti made the team, good for him. Good for any of the folks who were able to make the team. I feel bad for those who didn't, I don't bear them the least bit of malice. Thanks for your time with the Panthers, hope you can find a chance to put your talents to work.

Made the team? Great! I'll cheer for you because you're a Panther and I'm glad you're representing my team, whether you're a starter or a long-term project. Here's hoping that you're there at the end of the season and able to tell Ryan Kalil, well, whaddya know, you were right we did bring home the Lombardi trophy.

Now let's get down to some real football.

4 people like this

Of course we have to be the "classy" ones and wait until the next day to publish the failures of 12 men.

All I really want to know now is whether or not Lamont Bryant made the squad.