Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Official Cut Thread

642 posts in this topic

I want the God damn towel boy to be a winner, so fu(king YES, I care who is the 53rd of 53 players on this roster.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Remember, Victor Cruz was cut by the Jets...

No he wasn't.

I really don't like the Bryant cut.

1 person likes this

Smith didn't do much.

Campbell played pretty well last night.

Exactly. Smith looked bad this preseason.

oh and why is jimmy still here haahhaa wtf!!!???? shocked does not begin to explain how confused I am but thats why I love being a fan.

Dirt cheap #3 QB who knows the system. Is the same as any other #3QB we would carry....except that someone like Seneca Wallace would cost over twice as much. This, and the fact that Rivera likes the chemistry in the QB meetings and film room. No need to screw with that for a change at your third QB.

Cutting Bryant will come back to bite us in the ass. Just watch.

lol

Yeah, but I'm still surprised we let him go in favor of guys like Brockel, Clausen, etc., who are minimal contributors to this team in the foreseeable future. I mention Brockel specifically, because wasn't Bryant the guy that played TE at Morgan St.? Seems to me you could find a place to put someone with his size and athleticism. To be that big and be able to maneuver yourself like that... Not many guys can do it.

I seriously doubt he makes it to our PS, or if he does, he won't stay there long.

Brockel is your #2 FB...value at TE...and plays ST. That is much more valuable to this team than the #6 WR who won't even dress for games.

Remember, Victor Cruz was cut by the Jets...

bryant won't be picked up by some other team.

i'd be shocked if someone was paying that much attention to him or was that enthralled because of that one catch.

Pissed off. Fuq 'em.

Delete my account.

Someone get on this asap!

Oh noooo we cut Bryant...why??? He's better than 89 Steve Smith!!

I thought these deadlines were serious business? LOL, Hurney says F them.

And now, your Huddle Quotables For The Year, brought to you by Proudiddy:

Hurney Badger don't care, he does what he wants. Hurney Badger don't give a ish.

hurneybadger.jpg

I have absolutely zero photoshop skills, and -1 paint skills, so any of the more talented posters can undertake that project :P

2 people like this

Thinking about it now, it would've been better if I included a pick of AE's head on a snake's and added, "HURNEY BADGER JUST DRAFTS WHAT HE WANTS"

1 person likes this