Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin

Official Cut Thread

642 posts in this topic

But, but, he looked so happy here.

maybe 5 years ago.

1kLyB.jpg

Seriously though, a Superbowl MVP is an upgrade over Murphy, Pilares or maybe even LaFell. Pats are either tripping or stacked, probably stacked.

There is no reason to go after a 33 year old receiver.

I agree w/ this, but if I had to pick I would take Plax over Branch 10/10 times.

There were better vet receivers released before all is said and done. Branch looked like hot garbage last year and the Pats know when to let go of "old guys."

But, but, he looked so happy here.

1kLyB.jpg

Seriously though, a Superbowl MVP is an upgrade over Murphy, Pilares or maybe even LaFell. Pats are either tripping or stacked, probably stacked.

Are we 100%, dead-on certain that Brady doesn't bat on both sides of the plate?

Amranti Edwards in 5...4...3...2...

See you guys in Tampa! :)

1 person likes this

God oh mighty our Beat writers are all trash. They're just now tweeting cuts that have been common knowledge for hrs now.

Charlotte Observer: if any of you are reading this thread fire them, and hire ANY 2 Huddlers to fill their positions! I guarantee that they will be better than what u currently have.

What's funny, is that some of you think the only job of a beat reporter is to tweet. That's probably last on their daily list of things to do. You think they sit on front of a computer for the latest news, or wait for a text from a source, just to tweet it out right away? Good lord.

1 person likes this

Eric Edholm@Eric_Edholm

Patriots release a lot of "great" players every year. Teams scramble to add them. They never play nearly as well elsewhere. Rinse, repeat.

Are we 100%, dead-on certain that Brady doesn't bat on both sides of the plate?

This should answer your question... He has gotten by for way too long...

tom-brady-dance-1.gif?w=320&h=180

1 person likes this

Jared Green@JaredGreenTheWR

what an awesome God i serve! excited for this year and everything He has planned for me. M.O.E!!!

think he made the team? he seems very happy like he got good news?

2 people like this

Brian Hoyer was cut by the Pats if the Panthers keep three QBs. Huge upgrade and mobile guy if Clausen is released.

1 person likes this

What's funny, is that some of you think the only job of a beat reporter is to tweet. That's probably last on their daily list of things to do. You think they sit on front of a computer for the latest news, or wait for a text from a source, just to tweet it out right away? Good lord.

Sorry Joe Person... Did I just hurt your feelings bro? I can get you a report to fill out...

Wow. That would be awesome, but that probably also means that Armanti is gone.