Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

BREAKING: UNC broke no NCAA rules

113 posts in this topic

1 year of actual football relevance in Columbia and this is what we get???

going on 3 10 win seasons in a row actually :P and to the tool that preaches "sec fan" I make sure to inform everyone on numerous occasions that the SEC is not a family and every other team can die in some sort of explosion.

Uh its implying the only connection you have to the college is through cheap apparel you bought

If you have trouble with a simple concept like that it's no wonder you couldn't get in

Then it'd be more fitting to call me a Johnny T-Shirts fan. Never bought a single UNC item from Walmart.

going on 3 10 win seasons in a row actually :P and to the tool that preaches "sec fan" I make sure to inform everyone on numerous occasions that the SEC is not a family and every other team can die in some sort of explosion.

:P

2009 - 7-6

2010 - 9-5

2011 - 11-2

:P

2009 - 7-6

2010 - 9-5

2011 - 11-2

I said going on 3 not going on 4 xD and oh well I coulda sworn we had 10 in 2010 but now I remember we sh1t the bed against a team we had no business losing to in Vandy. Still though you can't deny that the SC teams are better as far as football goes Even though I hate Clemson with every fiber of my being they have been near the top of the ACC the past few years. Basketball is where NC lives.

Edit: Double Post