Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BREAKING: UNC broke no NCAA rules

113 posts in this topic

Posted

Wearing my TARHEEL FOOTBALL shirt with pride tomorrow!

Glad this nonsense is over.

Don't forget to remove the Walmart tag

Posted

Don't forget to remove the Walmart tag

Marshall's bro, but thanks I always forget to remove my tags! Think I should remove the tags on my flat bill too?!?!?

Posted

MrTouchdown doesn't surround himself with the "common" people. I would never step foot in a Walmart to buy toothpaste - I'm certainly not buying anything to put on my body.

I'd be willing to bet most of the people in this thread have been to Walmart more times in the past year than I have!

#poor

Posted

MrTouchdown doesn't surround himself with the "common" people. I would never step foot in a Walmart to buy toothpaste - I'm certainly not buying anything to put on my body.

I'd be willing to bet most of the people in this thread have been to Walmart more times in the past year than I have!

#poor

I'll take that bet.

Zero for me

Posted

State fans just jelly they can't get stuff at Walmart

Or target, foot action, foot locker, belk, champs, dicks, etc

0-1 state fans.

Posted

Perhaps if you were actually as smart as you portray to be you could've gotten into UNC

Posted

I think you need to update your thug watch with some of your fellow (w)alma mater

Posted

Not saying anymore penalties come from any of this (and I never expected them)...but to say it's over? Huh?

Judge Martin and the 216 numbers are still to come.

Just a side note as well, the damage has already been done with the reputation of the university taking a hit in the local and national scene.

Posted

The NCAA got cold feet when it started creeping into the basketball program

Posted

#poor

Funny how the tobacco farmers reference walmart when trying to belittle others on their discount store of choice ... Im not taking offense unless you start talking Target or Costco. Hell there isnt a walmart within 15 from me but there is a target down the street, i guess simpleton state fans wouldnt understand..

Posted

Uh its implying the only connection you have to the college is through cheap apparel you bought

If you have trouble with a simple concept like that it's no wonder you couldn't get in

Posted

Lol

1 person likes this