Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

BREAKING: UNC broke no NCAA rules

113 posts in this topic

Look, I don't know if you're family has been UNC fans or whatever. I'm sure you see Cowboys fans in NC that aren't from Texas and think, "damn annoying Cowboys fans." Same with NY Yankee fans. They're annoying ass fanbases and UNC is the same way. Maybe you're not one of the bad ones, but the point is there are a lot of jackasses that didn't go to any school and choose to be Tarheel fans and then have the nerve to bitch that State students and alums are harming the reputation of their beloved university that they have nothing whatsoever to do with. So, for the record, if there's an ACC school that we have to play against and recruit against that's cheating, I support that cheating being exposed. When game week comes around, I have fun going back and forth, with all due respect, with students and alum from Chapel Hill. But when some dude starts talking crap because he choose to be a fan of the popular school down the road, I don't feel the need to show a whole lot of respect.

My immediate family is. My aunt and uncle are State fans. have some cousins who are Duke fans. It's just what i grew up with. Going to games at the Dean Dome and Kenan. I definitely know what you mean and get where the animosity comes from. I just take it very personally when someone tries to act like i'm some bandwagoning poo. Hell i've been a Falcons fan my whole life too. That's not exactly fun. I follow UNC football same as i do basketball. Glad we could tone it down and discuss this like rational people.

I won't understand the you can't be a fan if you didn't go there rationale simply because i never went to college and UNC is what i grew up with. Should i just stop cheering for the team i have cheered for my entire life?

Finger Licking Good?

1ciuiT.Em.156.jpeg

Plenty of government funded waste to go around, Im sure a dinner at Mortons and a room at the Hilton is the least of our worries as taxpayers. lol

Let's recap what's happened with all the Carolina BS:

1. The NCAA has gone on record not once, but twice, and said Carolina has broke NO NCAA rules making this a non-story and clearing them of any further sanctions.

2. NC State has had two players, one being a prized basketball recruit and the other being a starter on the football team, suspended for academic reasons. The basketball player will not suit up this year pending an appeal.

3. Duke basketball has been linked to potentially severe jewelry/special treatment from one it's starters on the '10 NC team.

4. Now you bozos are crying about how the school uses it's resources and a fuging airplane. In a couple weeks, you babies will be whining about some basketball player not putting the toilet seat down after he's taken a piss. Crybabies.

Check mate, Carolina haters.

HOW SWEET IT IS!!!! PROUD TO BE A TARHEEL!

I'd also like to add look what the NCAA did to Ohio State over a few tattoos.

Ohio State's FB program is more established and has more prestige than the Duke bb program so plz take that into consideration too.

Yeah you're right we should have just put C.J. in fake classes to get him through instead of him graduating with a 3.5 GPA and not having enough credits in graduate school, Also purv's eligibility has nothing to do with state.

Statefags/Dukefags wanted Carolina's basketball team to be the ones effected by the unethical actions of the FB team and a few rouge professors. Sad, pathetic, and true.

Grow up guys.

Yeah you're right we should have just put C.J. in fake classes to get him through instead of him graduating with a 3.5 GPA and not having enough credits in graduate school, Also purv's eligibility has nothing to do with state.

If he didnt do engr or vet school might as well have been fake...

If he didnt do engr or vet school might as well have been fake...

This is obviously based on your deep understanding of the relative academic rigor of local public universities. True to stereotype, every single UNC fan in this thread is a Walmarter.

BTW, and this applies to fans on both sides, nothing says "I'm a retard that lives in my parents' basement" like referring to opposing fans as Tar Holes or Dookies, or Wolpies, or as the esteemed gentleman above so eloquently came up with "Statefags/Dukefags". Seriously, are we in middle school here?

BTW, and this applies to fans on both sides, nothing says "I'm a retard that lives in my parents' basement" like referring to opposing fans as Tar Holes or Dookies, or Wolpies, or as the esteemed gentleman above so eloquently came up with "Statefags/Dukefags". Seriously, are we in middle school here?

The fug is this?

Anywho, OT: http://www.newsobserver.com/2012/09/12/2334880/uncs-kupec-worked-to-establish.html