Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official DNC thread

332 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Went to the Presidential Experience thing where they are about to build the new baseball stadium. It was decently entertaining. Amazed to walk by our tailgate lot and see it filled with party tents and catering trucks.

Posted · Report post

My company is a sponsor so I have to work there at our booth all week. Yippie!

Posted · Report post

I've got connections within the party. Hoping to meet a couple of big names. (and taint their minds with delusions of capitalist utopia)

Posted · Report post

I've got connections within the party. Hoping to meet a couple of big names. (and taint their minds with delusions of capitalist utopia)

happy tainting

Posted · Report post

He said taint.

Posted · Report post

Everyone be on the lookout for Jase' taint when you watch the DNC.

Posted · Report post

I've found that the left wing is very easily swayed by the libertarian way because we don't have all of the detestable republican qualities.

It won't take me long. I'll have this taint licked in no time.

Posted · Report post

my wife works at one of the major hotels downtown... the stories she's told me over THE PAST YEAR in preparation for this thing are insane. just the money that's being thrown around like it's nothing for people to have a room... ridiculous

Posted · Report post

my wife works at one of the major hotels downtown... the stories she's told me over THE PAST YEAR in preparation for this thing are insane. just the money that's being thrown around like it's nothing for people to have a room... ridiculous

stimulus

Posted · Report post

The word my boss put out this week, its a good time to avoid Charlotte and take time off. :)

They invaded all Charlotte and settled down in every area of the city in great numbers. Never before had there been such a plague of locusts I mean Democrats, nor will there ever be again. Exodus 10:14

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments