Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sapper

Official DNC thread

332 posts in this topic

The word my boss put out this week, its a good time to avoid Charlotte and take time off. :)

They invaded all Charlotte and settled down in every area of the city in great numbers. Never before had there been such a plague of locusts I mean Democrats, nor will there ever be again. Exodus 10:14

And you know what followed the locusts, darkness. How appropriate to what they bring.

http://cnn.com/video...-jim-rogers.cnn

CEO experience important as President?

Duke Energy CEO Jim Rogers defended President Barack Obama and talked up Charlotte during an interview with CNN's Soledad O'Brien on her show Monday morning.

When asked about whether the country is better off now than four years ago, Rogers first talked about how energy efficiency has improved over Obama's term and how natural gas has emerged as a low-cost energy source.

When pressed about the economy, Rogers said Obama started in a "deep hole" that he's worked out of.

"The more relevant question is, are we on the right trend?" Rogers said. "Are we moving in the right direction?"

O'Brien also asked Rogers about Charlotte and whether the city can handle the convention despite its relatively small size.

"Charlotte has a history of punching above its weight," Rogers said. "Charlotte has a history of re-inventing itself. Charlotte is a can-do city."

Read more here: http://dncclt.blogspot.com/2012/09/duke-ceo-defends-obama-talks-up.html#storylink=cpy

And you know what followed the locusts, darkness. How appropriate to what they bring.

this bitch be on fire!!!!!

Politics aside, I'm glad I don't live in or near Charlotte this week... It's got to be a nightmare.

Politics aside, I'm glad I don't live in or near Charlotte this week... It's got to be a nightmare.

No doubt about it. Between delegates, protest, and security, its going to be a place to avoid this week.

I'm comedically bankrupt and have to rely on teleprompter jokes because I don't have anything to offer to this thread.

Obama would have read that. Go eff yourself, America.

Lol my friend Ashley ran into Gerald Rivera at a local BP. Buying beer no less :)

Hey yoo guize check out this picture of BARRY at the DNC haha what a dum dum

DdyuYc.jpg

In b4 I don't support Mitt/republicans I just have double standards when it comes to Obama

James is that guy who starts to say something and then can't finish it because he's cracking himself up.