Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sapper

Official DNC thread

328 posts in this topic

Isn't that what we have now in the white house and on Capitol hill?

Which is exactly my point. You have to know what youre balancing. Those wanting a balance between Taft and Roosevelt need not apply.

what's that?

That's my gut feeling, too. He is too arrogant to change. Clinton is friends with both Bushes. No one is friends with this a-hole.

Bob Woodward is suppose to have a new book coming out about the debt battles between the Obama whitehouse and congress. I have heard that it paints a less than flattering picture of Obama and how there has been a great deal of arrogance in the whitehouse over the last 3 1/2 years or so. Not just from Obama, but from his minions as well. And its pretty hard on Cantor and Boehner to. I usually don't read political books, but I might have to read this one.

Taftevelt?

oooh. Velvetaft.

that doesn't make sense but it sounds kinda saucy. Somebody get a PAC up and running.

Changing the subject (whatever it is)...the convention was great. Charlotte looked very impressive. I heard nothing but compliments for the city and people. Well done. The former chairman even said he wanted Charlotte to be the permanent convention convention site. I am sure an exaggeration but a very big compliment.