Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Armanti Edwards, a player with no discernible skills, has likely made the team

137 posts in this topic

Armanti

Size -nope

Position awareness- nope

Speed-avg

Hands-poor

Blocking-nope

Confidence-zero

Lets keep him!

As the OP said, no discernable NFL level skill that cannot be found with an UDFA. If your telling me he would contribute more than a Tauren Poole or an Armond Smith all things equal then your wrong..he is here only to save face and pick investment.

L 2 rite, dummy. U c wut I did thar???

I think a lot of players remain on the team because of Hurney's pride.

dumbest argument ever

If it make you feel better, his post was oozing sarcasm.

I think a lot of players remain on the team because of Hurney's pride.

Like i just said in another thread. I think sometimes he keeps the most disliked players on the team to say "f**k you" to the fans. Hurney knows who the people want out. It's happened before in the past. Bernadeau, Nick Hayden, Dwayne Jarrett, Keary Colbert, etc.... AE and Clausen are at the top 2 of everyone's list to kick out. Yet they made the squad despite them providing no value to the team at all.

How Manu times are u going to copy and paste the same post? This is like the 3rd thread bro

That's the second time. Cope and deal with it. Or at the very least shut the fug up.

Armanti is like the slime from Ghostbuster II, it brings the worse out in people.

Don't forget, there is going to be a WR on our team that is just holding a spot until David Gettis is pulled off of the PUP list. Even if Armanti hangs around (which I don't think he will, after our waiver claims), he'll likely be a goner at that point.

That's the second time. Cope and deal with it. Or at the very least shut the fug up.

No, actually, I'm gonnacall you out on it. In all my days on the Huddle I've never seen anyone do that. It screams " you missed it last time, but me me attention!"

So u fuggin deal with it

I really didn't think Armanti would make the team, but he played himself into the role, I guess. That being said, there are people who have gotten cut from other teams (e.g. Marvin McNutt) who are probably more natural (i.e.,better) receivers.

Like i just said in another thread. I think sometimes he keeps the most disliked players on the team to say "f**k you" to the fans. Hurney knows who the people want out. It's happened before in the past. Bernadeau, Nick Hayden, Dwayne Jarrett, Keary Colbert, etc.... AE and Clausen are at the top 2 of everyone's list to kick out. Yet they made the squad despite them providing no value to the team at all.

Dude, you think the majority of fans want Armanti GONE? Have you not heard the crowd when he takes the field? He's a fan-favorite outside of this message board....and i'm pretty sure Hurney couldn't give a damn who the fans 'want' on the team anyway. His job is to win, not cater to a small faction of loudmouth fanboys. Also - i think its kind of funny that anyone on this board legitimately thinks he is a better talent evaluator than the experts who work with these guys 6-8 hours per day. Really??? When's the last time we cut a guy and he went on elsewhere to become a superstar?