• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#76 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:47 PM

Bottom line, Hurney is not going to admit his grave mistake in drafting Bustmanti and dealing picks to do so as well. All ego, nothing else. If Hurney wasn't pleasuring senile Jerry in the back office, he would be selling shoes at Buster Brown or Thom McCann.

Says a guy who is posting on the Panthers message board on a Friday night............oh, I guess I'm on here too. Forget what I said.

Do you really think they are keeping AE to save face for Hurney? You are being silly.

#77 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

Says a guy who is posting on the Panthers message board on a Friday night............oh, I guess I'm on here too. Forget what I said.

Do you really think they are keeping AE to save face for Hurney? You are being silly.

Hurney's ego is that large, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Cut him and see if anyone else in the league even gives Bustmanti a sniff. Dexter Jackson Part II. Listening to Hurney gush over him the other night with Heckel and Jeckel in the booth made me want to vomit.

#78 iamhubby1

iamhubby1

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,419 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:03 PM

Hurney's ego is that large, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Cut him and see if anyone else in the league even gives Bustmanti a sniff. Dexter Jackson Part II. Listening to Hurney gush over him the other night with Heckel and Jeckel in the booth made me want to vomit.

If the State game wasn't coming on, I would give you a proper retort.

#79 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:04 PM

Smokescreen.

#80 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:04 PM

Hurney/Team is definitely keeping AE and Clausen to save face. Pretty apparent actually...

#81 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:05 PM

You might need some counseling if you feel are feeling ill based on the comments of a pro football GM in relation to a #6 receiver on said team. Perhaps we should set up a hotline for folks like you. By the way, this is a football message board.

#82 EasternJ

EasternJ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

Hurney/Team is definitely keeping AE and Clausen to save face. Pretty apparent actually...

You know we're talking about the #6 receiver and the #3 quarterback, right?

#83 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

On one hand, Armanti is a bad player who contributes nothing at all to the team. On the other, the chances of him actually playing at all this year are very slim.

Try to imagine the roster size is 52 and move on with life.

#84 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:18 PM

Maybe this is overthinking things, but I've heard a lot about how good Armanti is at running the scout teams when we are playing against a mobile quarterback. He is not eligible for the practice squad, and the sixth receiver rarely offers much value to the team anyway...so I wouldn't discount the importance of that.

Obviously that wouldn't be the reason they kept him, but it's a little benefit that he offers the team.

#85 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,667 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

You know we're talking about the #6 receiver and the #3 quarterback, right?

Yeah, I was just really hoping they would be cut.

#86 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

Not even gonna waste my time reading through 6 pages of BS!

He made the squad for a damn reason! Trust this staff to do its job.

#87 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:38 PM

I love all the loser haters getting mad about this. Get a life.

#88 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,960 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

Armanti

Size -nope
Position awareness- nope
Speed-avg
Hands-poor
Blocking-nope
Confidence-zero

Lets keep him!

As the OP said, no discernable NFL level skill that cannot be found with an UDFA. If your telling me he would contribute more than a Tauren Poole or an Armond Smith all things equal then your wrong..he is here only to save face and pick investment.

#89 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

On one hand, Armanti is a bad player who contributes nothing at all to the team. On the other, the chances of him actually playing at all this year are very slim.

Try to imagine the roster size is 52 and move on with life.

How Manu times are u going to copy and paste the same post? This is like the 3rd thread bro

#90 GSO_Pantherz

GSO_Pantherz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 07:41 PM

^ Hey look, it's one of the losers I was referring to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com