Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

Steeler Sean Spence's Leg Injury

22 posts in this topic

we all hate these players when they play against us but when they get a serious injury its a different story. My heart goes out to you sean spence keep pounding brother.

Steelers have now lost their 1st and 3rd round picks to brutal knee injuries...ouch. Best of luck to both in their recovery.

dang! I honestly wanted us to draft that guy had he fallen to us, wish him nothing but the best!

I had him pegged as a future NFLer the first time I saw him in high school. Guess he is never going to play in a real game now.

I hate to see an injury to any player, no matter how minor.This could be a career ending type,however, i certainly hope it isn't.

Wow, that sucks. I liked this guy as a prospect coming out of Miami. He had so much promise with his speed and such but this is definitely not the way you want your career to begin. Hopefully he'll make a recovery back to 100%.

Another reason the Steelers' turf has to go; that grass comes up way too loose and makes it easy for your foot to slide and then suddenly stop. I wonder how many more of their own players have to get injured before they finally fix that crap field. Legs aren't made to bend like that.

Sucks to hear about a fellow cane brother...

He did great things for Miami and I too wanted him to spend his time in Charlotte to develope into the great LB I know he'll be.