Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Other teams cuts so far (Updated Sep/1/2012 10:14PM)

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Sign Tim Fugger. Just cause.

I support this

Posted

Deion Branch?

Posted

i could see antonio dixon or dwan edwards, joselio hanson and and deion branch in place of AE

Posted

Imagine the jersey sales for Fugger. Get it done, Hurney.

Posted

The Chargers just released Jacob Hester.. i wouldn't be surprised if we signed him as our #3 running back, because he is a good special teams player and well the Chargers connection. also believe we may try to bring in DT Antonio Dixon and DB Joselio Hanson from philly. all guys who know the system and should have no trouble being ready for week 1 if brought in

Posted

On a side note, Vontaze Burfict made the Bengals squad as a rookie UDFA, displacing a former 4th round pick. I said it during the pre-draft threads, but I still feel very strongly that he got shafted by the media and will end up being a very good linebacker at this level.

Posted

On a side note, Vontaze Burfict made the Bengals squad as a rookie UDFA, displacing a former 4th round pick. I said it during the pre-draft threads, but I still feel very strongly that he got shafted by the media and will end up being a very good linebacker at this level.

Good call.

Posted

Drayton florence...anybody?

Posted

another nice option would be cutting jimmy and signing josh johnson who was just cut by the 9ers and played for the bucs last yr. can play the cam type of game.. just no where near as good

1 person likes this

Posted

Maze??????

Posted

another nice option would be cutting jimmy and signing josh johnson who was just cut by the 9ers and played for the bucs last yr. can play the cam type of game.. just no where near as good

Josh Johnson was cut?! Why the hell is Pickles still on our roster then?

Posted

Drayton florence...anybody?

Nah, son, nah