Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

Other teams cuts so far (Updated Sep/1/2012 10:14PM)

54 posts in this topic

another nice option would be cutting jimmy and signing josh johnson who was just cut by the 9ers and played for the bucs last yr. can play the cam type of game.. just no where near as good

Josh Johnson was cut?! Why the hell is Pickles still on our roster then?

Completely agree with this, Johnson would be such an upgrade from Jimmy It's ridiculous... I wanted him last season.

Jordan Shipley. Idn if he recovered fully from his injury. Kid looked like a future stud his rookie year. Perfect slot guy. But getting released from Tampa gives me a few ???'s. Would love to see the coaching staff work him out if thats possible.

Jordan Shipley. Idn if he recovered fully from his injury. Kid looked like a future stud his rookie year. Perfect slot guy. But getting released from Tampa gives me a few ???'s. Would love to see the coaching staff work him out if thats possible.

If he couldn't make the Bucs squad, I doubt he'd make the Panthers.

Jets released Marcus Dixon. He was a strong backup for them.

Nevermind. I forgot he was the one who had sex while in high school and got a statutory rape conviction.

I thought the same thing about Fugger. Pure nickname potential. I like.... Tim "Mother" Fugger.

Shocked no one has started a thread, about picking up Kellen Winslow.

Shocked no one has started a thread, about picking up Kellen Winslow.

A month or so ago I probably would have been up for this. With what Barnidge has shown during the preseason though....not so much....

Sad to see Wallace Miles cut by Detroit. Was hoping the former A&T receiver would make their regular season roster.