64 replies to this topic

#41 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

Hmmm, now why would he object to someone tell him he sucks at his job?

Can't see why that would upset him at all...

He obviously sucks... Probably tired of being told that and he snapped on him. I razz Joe every now and then from my twitter. I always hope it will make him try harder but he continues to suck anyways.

#42 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

Should I tweet ole boy the link to this thread? First vote wins

#43 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

This is what I imagine a Justin Beeber message board to be like... mixed in with some 4chan.

Arguing over Twitter about a beat reporter?

Holy crap.

#44 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

• Locationthird spur east of the sun
HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:30 AM

plus I'm on my phone in bed.

tell us more

#45 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

• LocationAlaska
HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:32 AM

tell us more

Lol... My parents are visiting us for the weekend... No boom boom for me unless it's in the shower. My wife is weird about it when we have people staying with us.

#46 KillerKat

KillerKat

To Hell With Bell

HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 12:55 AM

So that is considered being "owned"?

#47 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

I'm not gonna lie, Person owned him. That is the most personality that Joe has showed, EVER, and it's awesome. "Cave dwellers," "sweet tattoo," "say something else to make your 20 followers dumber."

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Person is the king of zingers.

As an aside, I think this is a fine illustration of the cons of the internet. What starts off as a joke (Person reporting everything later than other reporters) turns into a serious issue for retards who want to win some internet cool points from people they'll likely never meet. What an idiot.

I joke about Person but it's the same as I joke about myself or crack on my friends. It's in good fun. And I've always suspected that Joe had a sense of humor about some of the late jokes. It's cool as long as you don't get personal, but that's where these idiots crossed the line.

The man is working for a living and no, he may not always break every piece of news first, but he certainly has reported some that others hadn't caught wind of several times, well before anyone else. So what? How shallow have people gotten? He's tweeted me back several times about news and I appreciate that. Is he a perfect beat writer... No. But, who cares? There's other sources to get the news from if you don't like it. Grow up.

#48 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:58 AM

Posted Image

#49 Panthersfan704

Panthersfan704

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 02:18 AM

I'm not gonna lie, Person owned him. That is the most personality that Joe has showed, EVER, and it's awesome. "Cave dwellers," "sweet tattoo," "say something else to make your 20 followers dumber."

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Person is the king of zingers.

As an aside, I think this is a fine illustration of the cons of the internet. What starts off as a joke (Person reporting everything later than other reporters) turns into a serious issue for retards who want to win some internet cool points from people they'll likely never meet. What an idiot.

I joke about Person but it's the same as I joke about myself or crack on my friends. It's in good fun. And I've always suspected that Joe had a sense of humor about some of the late jokes. It's cool as long as you don't get personal, but that's where these idiots crossed the line.

The man is working for a living and no, he may not always break every piece of news first, but he certainly has reported some that others hadn't caught wind of several times, well before anyone else. So what? How shallow have people gotten? He's tweeted me back several times about news and I appreciate that. Is he a perfect beat writer... No. But, who cares? There's other sources to get the news from if you don't like it. Grow up.

Couldn't have said it better myself...We all clown on Joe but at the end of the day the guy needs to earn a living too just like all of us..

#50 Vagrant

Vagrant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 September 2012 - 04:30 AM

I have just always thought it was hilarious that "Joe Person", was our beat writer. It sounds like a name you'd make up for an STD clinic. I seriously can't think of a more nondescript handle. Hey, Joe Person, just your average dude.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users