Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

App State V ECU Gamethread.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

If we hadn't fumbled twice we would have dominated that half.

Posted

If we hadn't fumbled twice we would have dominated that half.

i didn't see either play but on the one returned for the TD people on the fan blogs were screaming home cooking.

app is destroying them on yards. they just have to execute better when they get scoring chances. also not going for it on that 4th and 2 and attempting the long field goal instead seemed really un-moore like.

Posted

i didn't see either play but on the one returned for the TD people on the fan blogs were screaming home cooking.

app is destroying them on yards. they just have to execute better when they get scoring chances. also not going for it on that 4th and 2 and attempting the long field goal instead seemed really un-moore like.

In my opinion he was down before the ball came out, but they upheld the call in review. It looked like bullshit to me.

Posted

Ohh well, ECU dominated the second half. If ASU hadn't had those turnovers in the first half of the game it would have been a lot closer of a contest. Young team and fatigue, good game by ECU.

Posted

I thought App's defense was pretty good. Couple good linebackers and db's in that group... Malachi Jones is legit and I want to see more of that Oregon transfer. Peacock and Washington are pretty good as well.

Posted

Game could of been put away in the third quarter. 2 missed FGs (one was a chip shot) and a dropped TD by Jones.

Should have hung 50 on app today. Win is a win though.

Posted

App should've hung 60 on ECU today, easy.

Posted

Game could of been put away in the third quarter. 2 missed FGs (one was a chip shot) and a dropped TD by Jones.

Should have hung 50 on app today. Win is a win though.

I think App definitely had more missed opportunities than ECU did, especially in the first half. App should have had at least a two touchdown lead going into half time.

Posted

AppState good luck against UNC-Greensboro or whatever next week

Posted

Liberty > App State

Posted

Liberty > App State

what can i say three national titles in a row just doesn't hold up well next to the sasser cup

liberty has never even qualified for the playoffs from what i can see.

Posted

also your school was literally founded by a guy who blamed 9/11 on feminists and abortion