Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC vs. Elon

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Is anyone watching this game? The Tar Heels offense looks great right now.

Current Stats

31 UNC 0 Elon

Bryn Renner: 11/15, 171 yards, 2 touchdowns.

Giovani Bernard: 6 carries, 83 yards, 1 touchdown; 2 receptions, 10 yards, 1 touchdown; 2 punt returns, 100 yards, 1 touchdown.

Posted

Carolina's defense looks like they are supposed to, their offense looks better than advertised.

Posted

Well it is against Elon, but our O does look good. Add to the fact that Gio is killing it, we may be in for a great transition year.

Posted

The punt returning for UNC is much improved, they don't rush the punter but instead drop everyone back to block which opens up a lot of holes for the returner.

Gio Bernard: 2 punt returns, 100 yards, 1 touchdown

Roy Smith: 3 punt returns, 60 yards

Posted

Well it is against Elon, but our O does look good. Add to the fact that Gio is killing it, we may be in for a great transition year.

I know, but you still have to play your game, I work with the Liberty University football team and I can guarantee you that Wake Forest will most likely beat Liberty, but they will struggle with us for the first half.

Posted

34 UNC 0 Elon

Posted

Elon finished in the bottom half of the SoCon last year and have overhauled everything this year. Keep in mind the caliber of team that you're beating up on.

Posted

41-0 half time score is not easy to do, no matter who you are playing.

Posted

Half Time Stats

41 UNC 0 Elon

Bryn Renner: 12/19, 183 yards, 2 touchdowns, 1 interception.

Giovani Bernard: 9 carries, 93 yards, 1 touchdown; 2 receptions, 10 yards, 1 touchdown; 2 punt returns, 100 yards, 1 touchdown.

Posted

Gio is done. He left the game due to "a discomfort in his left knee " hopefully he'll be okay. and another TD as i type this! GO Heels!

Posted

Bryn Renner: 14/21, 236 yards, 3 touchdowns, 1 interception; 4 carries, 13 yards; 1 reception, 18 yards.

Posted

55 UNC 0 Elon