Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michigan vs. Alabama

40 posts in this topic

Posted

SEC/

Conference pride has always been so lame to me. Fug every other team in the Pac 12, I hope they lose by 50 each week....

1 person likes this

Posted

Christ I wish this was a game

Posted

Conference pride has always been so lame to me. Fug every other team in the Pac 12, I hope they lose by 50 each week....

It's the reason one loss in the SEC beats one loss in the Pac 12. So, we like it.

Posted

Back to Clemson Auburn.

Posted

I still remember the iron bowl when a certain Cammy Cam stomped the lights out of Bama and Big Al

Posted

It's the reason one loss in the SEC beats one loss in the Pac 12. So, we like it.

Point taken, but there's nothing that could make me root for fUCLA or Oregon.....

Posted

Point taken, but there's nothing that could make me root for fUCLA or Oregon.....

I understand what you're saying. I never root for Alabama. I just expect them to win I guess? I dunno haha

Posted

I still remember the iron bowl when a certain Cammy Cam stomped the lights out of Bama and Big Al

Please don't compare Cam and Auburn to Denard and Michigan.

Posted

I understand what you're saying. I never root for Alabama. I just expect them to win I guess? I dunno haha

HAHA that works I guess. How do you feel about doormat SEC teams claiming conference supremacy??

Posted

Well they are correct in a sense that the SEC is the best football conference at the moment, but they aren't contributing.

Posted

HAHA that works I guess. How do you feel about doormat SEC teams claiming conference supremacy??

:unsure: It's becoming different now that we are one of those doormats haha

I think it's stupid that fans that root for Ole Miss or the likes claim supremacy. The only reason I'm proud of our conference is because it is beneficial to a National Championship run if we ever get back in the mix.

Posted

Well they are correct in a sense that the SEC is the best football conference at the moment, but they aren't contributing.

Exactly when lets say a....Vanderbilt fan talks trash to me when I'm in my Trojans gear I just laugh and ask them how many conference championships has Vandy won this decade....usually shuts them up pretty quick....