Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michigan vs. Alabama

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Nine_Lives' timestamp='1346547125' post='1881885']
SEC/
[/quote]

Conference pride has always been so lame to me. Fug every other team in the Pac 12, I hope they lose by 50 each week....
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='C47' timestamp='1346547516' post='1881895']
Conference pride has always been so lame to me. Fug every other team in the Pac 12, I hope they lose by 50 each week....
[/quote]

It's the reason one loss in the SEC beats one loss in the Pac 12. So, we like it.

Posted · Report post

Back to Clemson Auburn.

Posted · Report post

I still remember the iron bowl when a certain Cammy Cam stomped the lights out of Bama and Big Al

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DirtyMagic97' timestamp='1346547618' post='1881899']

It's the reason one loss in the SEC beats one loss in the Pac 12. So, we like it.
[/quote]

Point taken, but there's nothing that could make me root for fUCLA or Oregon.....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='C47' timestamp='1346547699' post='1881903']
Point taken, but there's nothing that could make me root for fUCLA or Oregon.....
[/quote]

I understand what you're saying. I never root for Alabama. I just expect them to win I guess? I dunno haha

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam' timestamp='1346547676' post='1881902']
I still remember the iron bowl when a certain Cammy Cam stomped the lights out of Bama and Big Al
[/quote]

Please don't compare Cam and Auburn to Denard and Michigan.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DirtyMagic97' timestamp='1346547763' post='1881907']

I understand what you're saying. I never root for Alabama. I just expect them to win I guess? I dunno haha
[/quote]

HAHA that works I guess. How do you feel about doormat SEC teams claiming conference supremacy??

Posted · Report post

Well they are correct in a sense that the SEC is the best football conference at the moment, but they aren't contributing.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='C47' timestamp='1346547897' post='1881911']
HAHA that works I guess. How do you feel about doormat SEC teams claiming conference supremacy??
[/quote]

:unsure: It's becoming different now that we are one of those doormats haha

I think it's stupid that fans that root for Ole Miss or the likes claim supremacy. The only reason I'm proud of our conference is because it is beneficial to a National Championship run if we ever get back in the mix.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Freshlete' timestamp='1346547977' post='1881916']
Well they are correct in a sense that the SEC is the best football conference at the moment, but they aren't contributing.
[/quote]

Exactly when lets say a....Vanderbilt fan talks trash to me when I'm in my Trojans gear I just laugh and ask them how many conference championships has Vandy won this decade....usually shuts them up pretty quick....