Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

My Armanti thread.

67 posts in this topic

I'm glad he's here because it pisses so many know-it-alls off around here.

I'm glad he's here because it pisses so many know-it-alls off around here.

Upon opening... I was like oh hell, here we go again... But upon reading it you've mashed up all of the reasons which make sense for his presence. You did so rather eloquently as well.

My advice: post more from the pooper. I think you do your best work there.

i'm not a believer, but i agree with mostly everything you said.

at the risk of hijacking a thread that has been done a millions times anyway....the jimmay spot is not a wasted spot. he's good for the meeting room (and not because they like joking around and telling funny stories or feeling macho when they give teh jimmay a wedgie that rip the waist band on his tightie whities), but the relationship the three of them have and their ability to spot things and help each other in QB meetings. if we get down to our 3rd QB we're kind of screwed anyway, but at least he's a guy that knows the playbook.. if they brought in someone else they would just have to start all over with them learning everything and that just seems like a lot of hassle for a guy that is going to just be holding a clipboard here anyway.

also, jimmy's contract is up after this year, isn't it? they'll probably let him walk. why not just let him ride out the contract?it's not that big of a deal in any capacity. they like having 3 QBs for whatever reason and they'd probably go out and replace him. in practice he's probably just a glorified scout team QB. it's just not worth the attention that people are giving it.

I'm glad he's still hanging around because it pisses so many know-it-alls off around here.

1 person likes this

I'm glad he's still hanging around because it pisses so many know-it-alls off around here.

This. Love all the losers who get bent of shape about it, like it's their life. Oh wait, it probably is.

Another Armanti thread. Great. You make a pretty good argument but calling Appalachian State a glorified high school makes you look like an idiot.

This. Love all the losers who get bent of shape about it, like it's their life. Oh wait, it probably is.

I love how people try to spin pointing out the Amanti project has been a complete bust based on other QB conversions......somehow means people are miserable and hate their lives.

Talk about a desperate reach.

Fans critique their team. Simple and plain.

1 person likes this

Armanti does not have NFL level athleticism

1 person likes this

Armanti does not have NFL level athleticism

Oh noes! This guy hates his life. What a loser. He also has never been a NFL GM so his opinion on anything means about as much as my fart.

....am I doing it right?

2 people like this

AE hasn't shown any flashes, or any shred of athleticism or speed for that matter.

Lets put a small, slow, non-athletic, and not very strong QB at WR, how could this fail?

1 person likes this

He is athletic, not NFL athletic.