Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Terrell McClain waived by Panthers

469 posts in this topic

My sarcasm aside, I'm baffled as to why McClain was the person dropped to pick up Dwan. They must have really soured on him, amazing.

1 person likes this

I thought he showed some flashes in preseason. He sucked at holding his ground against the run but got good penetration on more than one occasion. Thought he was significantly better than Fua, though he's a 0, not a 3.

Must have hated what they saw on tape, this baffles me. I'll just hope they stash him on IR...

You've got it backwards, Fua is and has been significantly better than Mcclain

a little surprised we cut mcclain, actually really surprised. would have rather seen fua go between the too. mcclain is sure to be claimed

My thoughts exactly.

McClain > Fua

I thought he showed some flashes in preseason. He sucked at holding his ground against the run but got good penetration on more than one occasion. Thought he was significantly better than Fua, though he's a 0, not a 3.

Must have hated what they saw on tape, this baffles me. I'll just hope they stash him on IR...

Makes me wonder what McClain got into last night...Might be off the field issues.

You've got it backwards, Fua is and has been significantly better than Mcclain

Perhaps in this preseason, but as a total body of work I thought McClain had a significant edge.

Watch the Bucs jump on him.

1 person likes this

Wtf I didn't think he was that bad, did he get hurt? The Edwards pickup makes me happy though.

My thoughts exactly.

McClain > Fua

Nope, the front office just proved it too.

I'd keep McClain over Armanti 10 times out of 10. This is perplexing.

3 people like this

I think it's clearly an attitude problem. That is the only reason Marty would make that move so soon.

1 person likes this