Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4Corners

Terrell McClain waived by Panthers

469 posts in this topic

Irony. Doing the same thing in this post, fella.

Not really!!!

Do you even know what Irony means?

So Ron and the FO completely fugged up in evaluating Mclain pre draft if after one year they throw in the towel on a 3rd round pick.

It either comes down to one of two things

1) They drafted a guy that didnt have the skills to succeed

2) They drafted a guy with the skills to succeed but just failed at developing those skills

Either way it is a fail by the coaching staff and FO

That is not fugging acceptable.

This is exactly why many of us here did not want a DT at the #7 pick this year. DT is one if the most difficult positions to evaluate in the draft. Look back and you will notice that there are tons of complete busts that were drafted high at DT.

I swear the ignorance on this board is amazing.

Rivera has fielded a Top 5 defense everywhere he has coached. Yet you gucking idiots think you know more about evaluating talent and personnel than he does.

After reading many of you guys posts, I am amazed that any if you can even spell NFL.

1 person likes this

Hey everybody don't state your opinion on a (MB made for people to state their opinions). Because Megadeth thinks you should care if Jerry see it or not.

It's a waste of time to even come here because the team won't see this.

needs exclamation points....

So why not cut the dead weight that's been here 3 years now.

OK! Lets try to explain it one more time. The staff wanted X amount of players at each position. They wanted 6 at wideout. So the weren't cutting one of them they wanted 3 QBs. So they weren't cutting one of them. They wanted 5 DTs, but needed to improve, so they cut who THEY beleived to be the weakest at THAT position.......does it make sense???

So why not cut the dead weight that's been here 3 years now.

It us evident that your issue is with Armanti and Clausen.. not this move.

Not really!!!

Do you even know what Irony means?

Huh!? You're bitching about me, bitching, about people bitching! Now you tell me who doesn't understand.

Have the whiners figured out how to cut Clausen and still keep 3 QBs? I couldn't figure it out.

So Ron and the FO completely fugged up in evaluating Mclain pre draft if after one year they throw in the towel on a 3rd round pick.

It either comes down to one of two things

1) They drafted a guy that didnt have the skills to succeed

2) They drafted a guy with the skills to succeed but just failed at developing those skills

Either way it is a fail by the coaching staff and FO

That is not fugging acceptable.

alright then lets fire them and hire you as the GM/HC so you can make all the acceptable and correct decisions

Huh!? You're bitching about me, bitching, about people bitching! Now you tell me who doesn't understand.

Have you been following the debate here??

YOU bitch about people stating their opinion on the move. Then you called it Ironic that I called you out about it.

The real "IRONIC" part is you wasted time bitching about people bitching. You could have tried to make a valid point but instead you choose to complain about people complaining.

Which is the definition of irony.