#392 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,063 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

Have you been following the debate here??

YOU bitch about people stating their opinion on the move. Then you called it Ironic that I called you out about it.

The real "IRONIC" part is you wasted time bitching about people bitching. You could have tried to make a valid point but instead you choose to complain about people complaining.

Which is the definition of irony.

omg, the irony

#393 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

just to be clear...i don't have any homer goggles on.

i just don't think it's anymore than what it is. understanding that it is just as simple and plain as what i stated doesn't mean i'm towing the party line.

sometimes things are murky. this just doesn't happen to be one of those times.

nooonononononoNOOOOOOO you got it all wrong!!! terrell mcclain HAD to have imposed death threats on RR's kids this has NOTHING to do with talent what are you smoking?!?!? #huddlelogic

#394 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

OK! Lets try to explain it one more time. The staff wanted X amount of players at each position. They wanted 6 at wideout. So the weren't cutting one of them they wanted 3 QBs. So they weren't cutting one of them. They wanted 5 DTs, but needed to improve, so they cut who THEY beleived to be the weakest at THAT position.......does it make sense???

So again lets cut the DT who had only been here for a years and keep the WR that has done nothing in 3 years.

Still it doesn't change the underline problem that we used a 3rd round pick on a guy and cut him a year later. Somebody F'd up here.

#395 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

alright then lets fire them and hire you as the GM/HC so you can make all the acceptable and correct decisions

This wasnt the issue.

Off the field issues played a role in this.

#396 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:34 PM

omg, the irony

Don't state your opinion on a MB where people state their opinion.

OMG the Irony!!!

#397 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

Still it doesn't change the underline problem that we used a 3rd round pick on a guy and cut him a year later. Somebody F'd up here.

How anyone can be happy about throwing in the towel on a 3rd round pick after ONE season is beyond me.

This isnt a 6th or 7th round pick we are talking here.

Teams cant afford to fug up on to many high round draft picks.

#398 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

Its like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

#399 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

I had no idea Terrell McClain was this important.

#400 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

I am a USF alum and his biggest supporter and I don't give a poo about it anymore.

#401 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,400 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:45 PM

This wasnt the issue.

Off the field issues played a role in this.

Of course it did cuz you know everything that happens behind the scenes right? It has NOTHING to do cuz he just plain out sucked..

#402 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

I had no idea Terrell McClain was this important.

People keep missing the point.

You cut a 3rd round pick after 1 year and the reason is "not showing consistency". This is a problem.

When you have a history of and still have people on the roster now who haven't shown consistency for years.

We just want to know what else happen.

#403 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,967 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

I get the point, but it's done with. I would've preferred several other guys gone before McClain to make room for Edwards. I understand venting and reasoning it out with fellow fans, but only for a period of time... It's over with. As fans, we pull for the team with the hand that was dealt, lol.

#404 BountyHunter

BountyHunter

I'm not a Saint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

You know who F'd up? Terrell McClain F'd up. He had the opportunity and the potential to be a part of this team going forward. It's obvious that the coaches didn't feel he took advantage of either or those things.

From the sound of it, he wasn't giving the effort needed to improve. On this team lack of effort will get you fired no matter where you were drafted. But, if you show effort and improvement you will be given a chance to stay around.

That's why AE is still here. He continues to impress coaches with his work ethic and effort.

#405 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

I get the point, but it's done with. I would've preferred several other guys gone before McClain to make room for Edwards. I understand venting and reasoning it out with fellow fans, but only for a period of time... It's over with. As fans, we pull for the team with the hand that was dealt, lol.

It just happen a day ago? So we can know for the future situation when does the statute of limitations run out on a topic?

And can I bring this up on other people who bring up old topics?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com